Satisfying sexual desires and secret calls

It was 1997. I used to chat with people on some Australian chat rooms on the net. I met a native American Indian woman from Utah. She gave her telephone number to have some phone sex. I called her and just said 'Shall be do it? and then I disconnected the phone line. A minute after the call a person whose name was Zane called and asked ‘What are you going to do?’ They had listened my private telephone conversation with this Native American Indian woman and immediately called back. All revelations that Snowden has made are true and these things happened already in the 1990s. No wonder people become crazy and they start seeing spies everywhere.

And to think I got hospitalized because I told my pdoc “they” were listening in on my iphone calls, actually rerouting them to their own lines,drop my out going calls, tracking me -dropped a “pin” at every stop sign, would try to watch through the camera-but I kept it tight in a case in the bottom of my purse…and so on.
True, I know it. Didn’t have to prove it to me, I was proof.
No they don’t like it when people know it…and don’t get me started on what they do inside your own house…

hey

Can be totally unrelated. SEx pests are attracted to certain sites and it’s not uncommon to use the information you give to do things related to your online persona!

Paranoia is a cruel master and it’s often hard to overcome but a serial sexual predator who uses phone sex as a ploy I’d imagine could give your details to everyone and these days an unblocked phone number isn’t a problem!!

I think you got scammed…that isn’t unusual and you’ve just got to protect what you give out online…

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

I really hope to have sex with someone I love but till now,I haven’t really had a chance yet

Libido /lɨˈbiːdoʊ/, and colloquially sex drive, is a person’s overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Sex drive is determined by biological, psychological, and social factors. Biologically, levels of hormones such as testosterone are believed to affect sex drive; social factors, such as work and family, also have an impact; as do internal psychological factors, like personality and stress. Sex drive may be affected by medical conditions, medications, lifestyle and relationship issues. A person who has extremely frequent or a suddenly increased sex drive may be experiencing hypersexuality, or puberty in which the body builds up chemicals and causes a higher sex drive. However, there is no universally agreed measure of what is a healthy level for sex. Asexual people may lack any sexual desires.