Sarees... what do you think of this one?

it’s my cousins wedding soon and I’ve been practicing to put on a saree.

Anyway i have been looking around. hows this one look? :smile:
http://www.vivaahsurat.com/sarees/designer-sarees/glamorous-dark-pink-yellow-art-silk-georgette-net-saree-41s1610

Sorry i know lately some of my topics have nothing to do with sz

4 Likes

Looks good…

1 Like

thats really nice x :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is odd, in the post to mortimermouse, I just said I had a weakness for women in Sarees. My heart just speeds up a little…

I like the one you chose. The colors are very striking.

2 Likes

Very bright and cheery - nice, I like it

1 Like

Beat my usual outfit

But yeah it looks great, have fun! Weddings are really positive places, I’ve been to one and people were crying tears of joy and everything.

I wonder if I will ever get married, and if I do, if I will insist on having a red white and black themed wedding with rock music and only serve Guinness extra stout or if I will have “matured” by then.

But getting married is silly for a 20 year old to think about.

Sorry to talk about myself.

But yeah go and have fun, a couple of my friends from high school are Indian and they say that Indian weddings are great.

2 Likes

I’ts very pretty. I like the colors

1 Like

*poke I remembered that too. :wink:

1 Like

I used to drink Guinness extra stout. It was my beer of choice for BYOB parties.

I’ve always wanted to try a Black Velvet though.

2 Likes

I think that it is beautiful!!
Tolteca.

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous! The overall shape of the dress is just stunning. 11 out of 10.

1 Like

Indian weddings aren’t what they’re hyped up to be. They are loooooong and extremely tiring. Luckily my cousin is going for a registry office wedding and a meet and greet reception. I had a dress but my cousin said there is no way i am wearing that dress so she will go saree shopping with me… I’d really like something similar to this one its really pretty… :smile:

1 Like