Sarcosine Reduces Symptoms in Schizophrenia

Do you take the powder sodium benzoate? Does it have any negative side effects? How does it taste?

I take the powder. It was pretty strong in the beginning. Like I felt really stimulated. So I lowered it from 1 g to .5 g. Then after a couple of weeks, I went back up to 1 g. It tastes sort of bitter, where as sarcosine is sweet.

Anyone else taking this combination of sarcosine and sodium benzoate?

Can anyone tell me, does this come in tablet form or is it a powder? And if it is a powder, how do you take it?? Thanks :blush:

Both are powders for me. The sarcosine comes with a 1gram spoon. The sodium benzoate needs to be weighed with a scale.

And do you take it in water or how?

I haven’t tried the Sodium Benzoate. I took my sarcosine as powder from a measuring spoon. I had initial hypomania for about a month followed by a low. Now I can’t tell any difference whether I take it or not. It was worth trying though.

Is dimethylglycine the same as Sarcosine

Never liked Sarcosine, it was too short acting.

Sarcosine is ubiquitous in biological materials and is present in such foods as egg yolks, turkey, ham, vegetables, legumes, etc

no. different. Sarcosine is n-methyl Glycine.

Thank you! Sir.

So I ordered some from BrainVitaminz and so far don’t feel a difference. I’m taking 2 grams everyday.

Did anybody feel like Sarcosine was giving them anxiety?

Felt a little anxiety at first, but after about a week I don’t notice it anymore.

Regarding the people saying what you hope not to hear,they new what to say because they were listening to your subconscious mind probably giving them there instructions.
The dragon gets another eye each time someone is born.lots of people work for the devil an some don’t recollect that they have encountered a malevolent entity but do so when a marker is being called in.
People have been playing games with me for a long time.
Come shopping with me at wall Mart some time when it’s shits and giggles day.
Years ago I while traveling a number of summers my food was mostly purchased at wallmarts in California and they all had massive produce sections.
Let’s say out of 100 differant wallmarts maybe on 6 occasions at least 1 woman a couple times 2 or three while many folks were all around were lauphing according to what was being transmitted from my,these woman would look at me and apologize for receiving my personable moments.in all honesty there is more to the whole picture but it was inferred that they all received an advance notice,those people not laughing either were not keyed in or opted out.
I can go for days on end if I actually had full control of my own faculty.
I should leave it at that but I would like to gripe about the doctor telling me to first try an over the counter sleep aid before she would consider giving me a short term supply of an insomnia medication .
Over and out.

I’ve heard that flax seed helps with some skitzophrenics,but in a large amount,the raw seeds take a while to chew.taking in more than a teaspoons worth though after some chewing they would become somewhat unmanagable.

Hello.will you enlighten us,what is nac.ive heard of the drug Kat which is chewed,also nickandknack.

Here is information on how NAC can help with schizophrenia:

http://schizophrenia.com/?page_id=706