Sarcosine Reduces Symptoms in Schizophrenia

Ohh man I finally got it, it’s so good.
Lifts up my avolition for a hour or two I get so much crap done!
Hope it’ll continue to work for more than 2 weeks.

The backstory:
Had a very rough week, returned home after the hardest day this far at my job, angry mad and unstable, ready to participate in destructive activities and get to unhealthy moods.
My Sarcosine shipment had some trouble arriving, from the time I had bought the product to the date it arrived I’ve managed to move to a new apartment. The shipment was apparently misdirected but BrainVitaminz staff were awesome and sent me an another one to my old address and it arrived 4 days later (pretty surprising for an international shipment).
Luckily the only good thing that happened on that day I was talking about at the beginning, was that I’ve visited my old apartment, which is far away from where I live now. With the guidance of fate alone I’ve found the dirty paper of shipment delivery which was on the floor under some garbage. Right away I’ve gone to the post office to get ma Sarcosine. after that, before returning home I’ve gone through some more bullcrap that life spontaneously threw at me and got home exhausted as fk.
Desperately took 1g of Sarcosine, hour later I’m washing dishes with a slight smile!!! It such a strange experience for me, like taking stimulants to function for a while but without feeling stimulated or (hopefully) doing something unhealthy. I felt like a normal person for a change.

Anyway, day 2. I jump to 2g in one serving, got lots of work to do, no negative side effects, I am being very competent for a short time.

Today, day 3. splitting 2g for 2 servings to be competent for longer periods of time. I am doing lots of things but I am getting tired and have to take some breaks. still it gives me a chance to be productive for at least some time (something I’m struggling with almost all my life).

Bottom line- I am happy I’ve ordered Sarcosine, I hope it will continue to impact my life as it does now for a long time

If anybody is interested I can keep on posting updates from time to time about my experience with this supplement

5 Likes

Looking forward to updates from @anon76219695 and @Gollum from time to time. Hope it continues to work for you.

2 Likes

Two weeks in. The initial euphoria of finding that Sarcosine helps a lot made me a little hypo. But now I have caught up on sleep I had a more normal day today where some of my familiar negatives returned but not as bad. It is a relief that it isn’t a miracle fix for all of my problems tbh as that is crazy talk Murdoch. But so far l feel a better person. In the next few days I will decide whether to buy another months powder.

2 Likes

Summary of the first week with a daily dose of 2g.
Seems like I can’t enjoy nicotine and coffee induced high I used to have before taking sarcosine,
might be a good thing.
I’m more productive overall, less depressed and edgy.
My libido is significantly better.
After taking a dose I’m less precise but I do chores easily and without a thought.

Weird thing, I’ve unintentionally skipped a dose of Olanzapine today.
Sarcosine hadn’t had the same effect on me, I barely felt any significant improvement in my functioning. Gotta stick to the meds

I am rooting for you, my Israeli compatriot @anon76219695.
I wish you good health, may all your wishes come true.
You have to value what you have, from what I understand you are able to work,
live independently and collect disability benefits.
I don’t have any of this, but I am doing my best.
In any case I am glad that you are able to spread your wings regardless of my own situation.

2 Likes

Thank you @Chess24 ! I’m always glad to hear from you dear friend
I think that the disability benefits are worth fighting for.
Your efforts are paying off Erez.
It seems like your cognition is improving bit by bit and I hope it will continue to.
Shabat shalom leha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I live in israel and it is iligal here vitamin b15and sarcosine very sadly.dmg i can find here but very expensiive and not helpful

1 Like

Just bought 180gm of sarcosine from BrainVitaminz. It’s sarcosine for 3 months. I hope it comes with instructions of how to take it. I’m also wondering which amount of sarcosine should I take. Let’s do the research.

2 Likes

If 180 grams is to last 3 months (90 days) that would be 2 grams a day. Might want to start with 1 though.

2 Likes

ן order 180 gram sarcosine from brainvitamins to israel cuz i couldnt find it here.hope i will get it.

4 Likes

Thank you, @twinklestars! Maybe I should start with 1 mg for a week and then increase to 2 mg?

I couldn’t find it here in Brazil from a trustworthy source as well.

4 Likes

Are you from israel?you talk hebrow?

2 Likes

Yea man, we have at least two more active Israeli members here

1 Like

I orderd sarcosine from brainvitamins.will be problems with the order?

2 Likes

I had a problem at first, the package didn’t arrive for few months.
After contacting the support, they have sent me a new shipment that arrived within a week.
They told me to wait for the first package but it didn’t arrived yet and I guess it never will :expressionless: .

2 Likes

I decreased my Sarcosine from 4 grams a day to 2 grams a day and I think I hit the sweet spot. My negatives are improving.

4 Likes

Hi everybody i try today to the first time to take sarcosine and it makes me heavy and weak.simple things to do us hard for me to do.

2 Likes

נשמע מוזר, עלי זה עבד אחרת
אולי זה לא מתאים ככ למצבך
מה המינון שלקחת?

3 Likes

חצי מיליגרם בבוקר חצי מיליגרם בצהריים איך עלייך זה עבד?

2 Likes