S i m p l e p l e a s u r e s

What are your simple pleasures in life? :tulip:

Food, sunshine, and sex yea

2 Likes

Coffee, cigarettes, and books.

4 Likes

Coffee, smokes, songwriting, taking my daughters to the park…just to name a few off the top of my head

4 Likes

Pizza. :pizza:

4 Likes

Alcohol, cigarette, coffee, hugs, carbs, {sex}, time withfriends, pizza

3 Likes

Sunrises, sunsets, following sports, making my own meals, reading, listening to rain and thunder, hearing the snatches of silence that the drugs give me, eating at my brother’s, spending my dwindling time with Mom, being sent to my room by my youngest niece for whapping my twin, playing chess with my twin niece, listening to the other twin niece play her instruments, spending time with my eldest niece when she visits, petting dogs, traveling when someone takes me somewhere, and watching it snow in the Winter.

6 Likes

air conditionong

4 Likes

Ive been hearing this song on the radio for a while and i love it but seriously what is up with this retarded clip?!

1 Like

Potatoes

Ok but really I enjoy spending time with friends, doing the funny thing of the day, lifting, music, and video games since they have worked their way back into my life.

all the girls said sex heeheehee

2 Likes

Enjoying my family.

1 Like

Listening to music while chain smoking outside during the summer/ also in car

Writing

Being really goofy with my boy

Being really goofy at all

Opening up new make up

Intense sex

Magic hat # 9

** I forgot tattoos,COFFEE, live music, Internet forums, and talking to strangers when I’m feeling social.

2 Likes

What did you expect? Schizophrenia messes people up :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a little sex.

3 Likes

driving… and smoking

3 Likes

…driving and smoking while having sex.

5 Likes

if a girl is ever driving and asks if you’ve ever had road head…

there is only one right thing to say… that is…

“Why? Should I drive?”

2 Likes

…driving and smoking while texting and playing with a Rubic’s Cube while having sex.

3 Likes

My response to the only road head ever attempted on me was “Jesus, just wait till we get there”

Girl had to do everything sexually possible in order to feel like she’d lived some. Then we started playing music together, something to do between six nights of intense sex a week. Of course now, I can’t for the life of me even do that after what I’ve been through the past few years. I’m going from having been at the top to the bottom of the barrel, not that I give a ■■■■, but when the bottom of the barrel breaks up with you it’s like now what?

1 Like

Remind me to never drive behind you! :joy:

2 Likes