Russians to perform very first head transplant

This is a little too odd for my taste

3 Likes

Well if the guy has a handsome face he can have my body, maybe heā€™ll get me laid a few times. Jk :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m only 39 and fit as a fiddle. This might be my only chance to come off these psych meds (if I donate my body to science). Iā€™ve always wanted to have a Russian accent after seeing Rocky.

2 Likes

Why is it called a head transplant? Itā€™s the guyā€™s head thatā€™s the guy, right? So itā€™s a body transplant. The other guy is dead, Iā€™m guessing, who has donated his body. You canā€™t get someone elseā€™s head and remain yourselfā€¦Itā€™s a body transplant. Sorry, I get stuck on that sort of thingā€¦

8 Likes

This canā€™t be real, If they could re attach someones head then they could fix paralysis and that would be HUGE

1 Like

I hope they donā€™t put a Chinese guys head on a Germanā€™s body.

A half hour after the operation, heā€™ll be hungry for power!

3 Likes

this surgery sounds almost as gutsy as surviving a psychotic break.

1 Like

I beat 'em to it five years ago. Iā€™ve had Elvis Presleyā€™s head sitting on my shoulder for years.
When Elvis sang ā€œSuspicious Mindsā€ he had me on his mind.

1 Like

Why donā€™t they call it a full body transplant?

Nvm, @Hedgehog beat me to it :smile:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s an extensive article about this in the September 2016 issue of The Atlantic.

2 Likes

Either way, it doesnā€™t help us any. We are stuck with our own minds. Boo hoo. When is the next psych med coming out?

1 Like

Man this is bizzare, science is really going for it. If they put my head on another body, it has to be a body that likes to party. PARTY ALL MY LIFE!! EVEN AT WORK!!

3 Likes

i wonder if they would be able to put a guys head on a females body or vice versa, first full body sex change lol

2 Likes

Yeh put my head on a sexy chick so I can lick myself all day. Iā€™m a male by the way!

2 Likes

lol guys I was laughing and laughing and I was able to read and like all posts, awesome postsā€¦

The moment I read the title I recollected an old English movie where they head transplant a Gorilla or Body transplantā€¦

And, I thought of Prof. Stephen Hawking, immediately.

1 Like

youā€™d probably still have a deep voice though lol but idk if you would still grow a beard

1 Like

In fact every time I think of Prof. Stephen Hawking, I can only think of head transplant. I was very young may be 20s and I got the same thought over and over again and again. lol intelligence ---- universalā€¦

If I ever get a head transplant I would get a head that went prematurely bald so I wouldnā€™t have to get haircuts.

4 Likes

Lol this thread is so old you revived it just to crack a joke lol

1 Like

I highly doubt that this guy is going to survive the surgery.