Russia | Ukraine (NEWS ONLY) (Those inserting personally commentary in this thread may face suspension, as we have repeated warned against it)

Aziizzzz just leave it lol. I want to keep this thread open :joy:

4 Likes

Do it all you want. Just stop announcing it. Many people here find religion very triggering. So stop.

2 Likes

no i am not, its just my way of coping with things

1 Like

It is like a volcano that explodes. Everyone in the world hears of it and even sees it.

I dont post this with selfish intent. If you want to eat ya pay or hunt for it.

2 Likes

its a sign of solidarity to do something to help, nothing bad about it imo, basically means 'i am thinking of Ukraine and want the best for them and vice versa

1 Like

This is kind of a speculative article but I have also heard speculation that Putin could be ill in general. I think the possibility of him being seriously ill could make him particularly dangerous. A dying man may have a dangerous perspective.

Sorry, I know this is a bit of a speculation in the news thread. If someone objects, please flag and I will agree with the flag myself.

1 Like

Covid making Hitlers? I have a hard time believing that. I had covid at least once.

1 Like

Many of us are wondering the same thing. Dont think this earns u a flag though.

1 Like

Pretty speculative and i dont think theres any excuse for his actions

3 Likes

Would you like for me to remove?

No its fine no worries

Edit.

Too political. Deleted post.

3 Likes

Oh yeah hes just very unpredictable

Well he is mad but he was always that way

just wanting to know if this an all males club on on this thread.

1 Like

Not at all Daze. We need a fresh mind tbh.

I really hope the Russians just put down their weapons and go home,

@Bowens i watched a press conference today and he seemed to be speaking normally but he is a liar, lets not add to the stigma of mental illness just yet,

I personally, despite the article, was thinking more about terminal illnesses that may have changed his perspective…but I should stop making this thread political and stick just to news.

2 Likes

No more computers.

2 Likes