Russia | Ukraine (NEWS ONLY) (Those inserting personally commentary in this thread may face suspension, as we have repeated warned against it)

Thats interesting

2 Likes
7 Likes

I read about this long time ago.

2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

That’s thee saddest thought. Poor animals. also I remember a member from Ukraine on this forum thoughts go out

4 Likes

U.S. weighs hotline with Russian military to prevent accidental clash near Ukraine

The Biden administration has been working to set up a communication backchannel with the Russian military to prevent an accidental clash between U.S. and Russian forces along the Ukrainian border, as Moscow mounts a sweeping attack across the country, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions.

Sounds like we can post news but we can’t discuss it.

I’m just glad I live where I live. It’s not the best by any means, but it’s far from the worst.

4 Likes

Only news you asked:

5 Likes

I don’t speak Russian but the translation said the Ukrainians should stop using civilians as human shields.

2 Likes

Ukrainians are holding strong in Kyiv, and there are reports Russia is getting frustrated. Also the hacker collective anonymous is reportedly behind cyber attacks against the Kremlin.

1 Like

There is an update from 4 hours ago about it.

1 Like

Warning:
That website auto-plays videos of bombings.
Might give you a good fright

2 Likes

Latest news: Pootin be pootin

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I think that the key part of this article is the 4.6 billion in aid proposed for later.

Needs to go through congress though, so might take a bit of time.

6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like