Running commentary

I have a voice that comments on all my actions…

1 Like

It’s one of the first-rank symptoms of Schneider.

1 Like

Change ur anti psychotic…!!!

3 Likes

Om i think you need to talk to your doctor

2 Likes

Maybe… I don’t want to disturb her though

“now he’s smoking, now he’s looking at the sea, now he thinks that he’s alone”

It drives me crazy. It comments on everything…

Voices can be very frustrating and relentless. Has the commentary stopped finally?

1 Like

Mine are in the background they say I’m a bigot, they’re going to get me, they think I’m a whore I’m so tired of them I don’t have conversations with them

1 Like

That’s the main characteristic of my voice or voices I had at times over the years, when I had them: “running commentary.” I did not hate the voices. But I was told by a psychiatrist that I should consider any voices as a bad sign.

1 Like

It continues to comment… It drives me crazy

1 Like

They are a bad sign. It’s a sign that your psychosis is active. Were your voices neutral like mine? Commenting on everything and describing what I do and think?

My voices also comment my daily activities, it’s very annoying. They also like to give their opinion on what I’m doing, usually they are bad.

I’ve got higher dosage when they were unbearable and I couldn’t study as well. Unfortunately it took 4 appointments to my doc raised some meds and I end up failing some disciplines.

When they are very annoying I usually talk about their football club(that is different from mine). For example, if their club lost I usually say “well it isn’t my fault your club lost, next week it will be better” and when it wins I usually yell their club in my head. It seems that I receive some empathy when I support their club. It also makes them laugh a little.

2 Likes

But do they make comments every second? For every little action you may do?

Fortunately not, they used to be more frequent when I didn’t took medication. They were more annoying with guys that I saw, saying that they were prettier than me. Nowadays it’s more annoying when I study, sleep or when I go to the toilet or when I take a bath. For example if I’m only on underwear or naked they like to report that. But they say the 1st time and then they stop

2 Likes

I heard “you’re a stupid bitch. shut the ■■■■ up you stupid whore. go to hell. don’t ■■■■■■■ do that. stop it you dumb ■■■■.” and on and on it went all day everyday. I’m glad he’s gone.

1 Like

It was internal? One of your internal dialogues?

yes. I thought it was my id. I thought it was normal. Had it my whole life. Sometimes so exhausting just having someone cut you down all the time. But now I know that was my own mind putting me down. That makes me so sad that I would say those mean things to myself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.