Rough Night 🤪

Voices are driving me crazy, lying to me about the end of life, I’m also worried about this election and the demons in my head — Im scared and it feels like the hardest thing ever for me to just sit here or lay in bed …
Fighting the urge to drink - can anyone just talk to me to get me out of this rut? :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Get busy, maybe play video games or listen to music? Vaping helps me too.

1 Like

It’s natural to be worried when big changes may be coming. I too get worried. How are you feeling now?

2 Likes

Telling myself to put the drink off till tomorrow, after PSR
If I can just make it to PSR I’ll be ok

2 Likes

what is PSR? 1515

PSR is psychosocial rehabilitation, it’s like school classes for wellness, basically

2 Likes

I think you can make it. What are the classes like?

1 Like

Coping with depression
Anger management
Self esteem
Drawing and imagery
Learning new languages
Tai chi
Sign language
Healthy diets

Stuff like that

2 Likes

That’s incredible. That’s all good stuff, really useful. I would love a class like that.

1 Like

I went last week and there were only four people there because of snow, hopefully I can socialize tomorrow

2 Likes

That will be good. I like groups when there are plenty of people to bring lots of ideas and socialization.

1 Like

Really I have kind of an antisocial tendency, soooo I just make aquaintances when I feel the need to socialize, friends are not easy for me :confused:

1 Like

That’s cool. That’s kind of the beauty of these kind of things. You can socialize without a commitment.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like most old friends have used me for things not worth mentioning on here

1 Like

That’s too bad. I guess you found out the friendships weren’t worth keeping. It’s hard to make friends I know. But there are some out there worth having.

1 Like

Ok, I think Im ok ---- I got this …
Thanks for your support!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Have a good night.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.