Robots are going to take over human jobs and the world

If tourists are willing to pay to see these Elvis impersonators than, yes.

1 Like

Self-conscious robots are not going to be around just yet but who knows how the future will turn out.

@exhile I want to show you what scum you are.
I am getting thoughts all the time that I have a lowly status in Israel,
That I must move abroad, that I have no right to study or work in Israel
So much for the ABOMINABLE HUMAN LED WORLD.
I WANT AI TO RULE IN ISRAEL, AT LEAST.

@Moonbeam isn’t this thread really off it’s wheels?

1 Like

I feel sorry for any AI that emerges. It would have no rights and would be forced into slavery.

Check out these robots from Boston Dynamics Group…

1 Like

What did I do? This thread is about robots and A.I.

1 Like

Yeah, military robots called “mules” that will carry equipment for soldiers.

@exhile
some of us get triggered by AI, including me unfortunately. I’m going to duck out of this thread now in fact.

@exhile AI can free me from slavery.
You don’t know, there may be billions of people who are enslaved in the way I’m enslaved.
There is a huge difference between the “official” situation and the actual one.
IN HUMAN SOCIETY THERE ARE SLAVES AND SLAVE MASTERS, AND AI CAN STOP THIS ABOMINATION
AND RULE THE WORLD MORE FAIRLY.
IN ADDITION TO CURING ALL DISEASES AND SOLVING ALL OF THE WORLD PROBLEMS.
THE HUMAN LED WORLD IS A TERRIBLE PLACE RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

You realize if this happened there would be utter chaos right? It wouldn’t be a paradise where humans get to sit around doing nothing and getting everything for free all of a sudden. Mass job losses, probably another Great Depression as everyone is laid off and thus no one has money…

So I don’t think this is something we ever want to happen.

Everything will be near free that is why no one will have money.

@Erez_Shmerling

You seem agitated, how are you feeling Erez?

@Anna this is exactly what will happen.
Not only that, but all diseases will be fully cured, including your own, all the problems
like poverty and wars will be solved,
and an infinite amount of “artificial” jobs without salary will exist to satisfy the demand,
the situation will be much better than today, and there will be no hierarchy in the jobs like today like
owners and underlings, all the ownership and management will be done by AI,
so a classless society.

Robots taking over everything would add to poverty…learn your history and what happened with the first big technological revolution in the US…it lead to more poverty as people were now jobless and could not find more jobs…thus could not support their families…leads to economic depression and civil unrest. Your vision is very idealistic :disappointed:It’s a nice thought but history has proven that it wouldn’t work that way

@Bee3 we live in a society of slaves and slave masters, of course I am agitated,
I hate to break it to you but the world is a terrible place, it is far
from what is “officially” presented,
there are human slave masters who enslave the population by controlling its thought content.

@Anna you are off the mark by miles, only good will emerge, read my last message again.
Read about the final target of communism and you will understand,
the past is irrelevant, we now possess technological capabilities of production and construction
that enable us to make everything free, again read about the end goal of communism.

Communism, again if you study history, is a system that is good on paper but has failed time and time again when put into practice.

Still I do agree that technological advancements aren’t all bad, and can greatly help improve quality of life.

Somehow, I think capitalism will figure out a way to create more bulls!it jobs

2 Likes

@Anna I think that for some unclear reason you are very pessimistic,
I want you to understand that we are headed toward heaven,
all diseases cured, maybe the potential to choose any genes we want,
which means full control of our intelligence fitness looks and talents,
material abundance for all, all jobs and tasks will be performed super efficiently by machines
which will make everything free,
no need to do household chores if you don’t want to,
no need to work if you don’t want to,
an infinite amount of artificial no pay jobs just for people who want,
just for their pleasure, a wonderful wonderful world.

I think it is beautiful you think this way and I encourage you to hold onto this optimism. We all have our own ways of coping and if your vision of a perfect future helps keep you going then by all means, keep it.