Risperidone withdrawal?

So, on Saturday night, I missed my nightly dose of Risperidone because I was drinking and forgot to ask my brother to bring my backpack into the house. I didn’t take it in the morning because it was too close to my morning dose. So I effectively skipped the dose entirely.

AND I AM TREMBLING. My arms are vibrating, which makes it hard to write. Last night, I was trying to set up my calendar and kept screwing up what I was writing down because of the tremors in my arms. They’re still vibrating today. :sweat:

Is this a withdrawal symptom, or is something else happening? Does this happen to anyone else if they miss a dose?

It’s withdrawals almost for sure, I believe trembling is a side effect of risperidone and withdrawals from the meds can produce side effects.

I don’t know but that happened after just missing one dose? I missed one a while ago without any adverse effect.

Yeah, just one dose.

With my ambilify I get really sick if I miss two doses

I can usually tell when I miss a dose of my AP

my doc put me up to 4mg risperidone and I couldn’t take it so I went back down to 2mg without weaning (with approval). I didn’t have any side effects. only effects I had were sides from too high a dose. Doesn’t sound fun though.