Schizophrenia.com

Ripping my pictures to make myself feel better

I hate myself so so much and I hate everything that contains myself.

I shredded two student ID cards and I ripped my diary to make myself to feel less angry.

I might rip my graduation photos later.

I hate myself

Maybe hold off on doing that you may regret doing it later.

1 Like

I just get so angry when I look at them though
I try not to look at my pictures. I deleted my instagram because of it

The more you resent yourself the further down the rabbit hole you’ll go @laetitia

Maybe this can be helpful towards your self hatred. A bit of a cathartic exercise. Do you love yourself soon??

No… I don’t like myself
I hate myself with a passion
I think I’m going to cut more pages in my diary soon

I’m sorry @laetitia I hope it’s helping even if just a tiny bit

Okay, I’m prescribing you three compliments. I will not leave you alone until you can name three positive qualities about yourself.

1 Like

I’ll start, if you’re having trouble. You can communicate in at least two languages. That’s awesome! It takes skill to learn two languages!

2 Likes

For another thing, you care so much about your family. You make effort to make them feel better even when you’re the one in pain. That shows a selfless spirit.

2 Likes

@ninjastar is right on both accounts. You have great qualities. Don’t be so hard on yourself

2 Likes

@laetitia find at least one thing. It doesn’t have to be something you like about yourself. It can be something others like about you. But submitting to the self-loathing will always make the feeling stronger. Fighting it with compliments will feel dumb at first, but as time goes on you’ll start to remember your good qualities.

2 Likes

@laetitia. I know that you care a lot about people in general. You’re a compassionate person.

1 Like

@laetitia you’re also incredibly smart, even when you don’t feel smart. And you are passionate about the things you believe in.

1 Like

Thanks @ninjastar.
I really appreciate your support!
I can’t really think of anything right now- I’ve been in constant state of derealization/depersonalization and everything feels like a dream. I can’t think of anything but I know that there’s a good quality somewhere…
Thanks for believing in me everyone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.