Right shoulder pain

My right arm has been hurting me for months now and particularly my right shoulder.
I didn’t injure myself or strain myself, I don’t know why it hurts?

It’s more of a muscle soreness and not my joints or bones.

Going to my doctor is a waste because last time this happened to me years ago he said I probably slept on it wrong and he suggested I do stretches.

I think it’s more serious than this because the pain can be excruciating at times.

3 Likes

I hear you. I occasionally get a pain in the left part of my chest that has not been properly diagnosed either. I am going to my doctor Monday to see if she can figure it out. I even had my heart checked out a number of months ago because of this pain. I have no idea what it is. Sometimes I think it’s acid reflux. Sometimes I think it has something to do with my muscle. I just can’t figure it out.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Wave I hope it feels better or you can figure out what’s going on, maybe you have to go back to the doctor and let them know it’s still a problem to make them see it wasn’t just sleeping on it wrong.

Maybe it’s just part of getting older @Bowens and @Leaf

I really want to avoid doctors and imaging tests right now.

2 Likes

I can understand that.

1 Like

Maybe some Tylenol or Ibuprofen can help if you really don’t want to see a Dr.

1 Like

Somatic hallucinations?

1 Like

Is the pain along the back of the shoulder/arm? It’s possible it could it be a pinched nerve or bursitis.

1 Like

Thanks everyone…

The pain was affecting my entire arm really but now it’s more focused on the outside of my shoulder. @Moonbeam

Maybe the doctor is right and it’s due to me sleeping wrong or funny on my right side.

I don’t think it’s a pinched nerve or bursitis, it’s more muscular.

The pain also affected my left arm but to a much lesser degree.

3 Likes

I have pain in my: head (migraines), jaws (osteoarthritis), neck (osteoarthritis), right shoulder (diagnosed unknown cause), lower back (osteoarthritis), knees (diagnosed unknown cause).

1 Like

The knee pain could be osteoarthritis as well @SkinnyMe

Try turmeric. That’s good for pain. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.