Right diet starts now!

Less butter. Smaller portions and no ramen (that stuff is full of fat)

7 Likes

Good luck @anon35166066!

I used to love ramen and couldn’t cut it out of my diet in college,

So I’d make it like normal, but replace half the noodles with fresh spinach.

It was really good and a lot less calories.

2 Likes

You can do it @anon35166066

1 Like

Thanks folks! 151515

2 Likes

you put me in the mood for a pot noodle lol

2 Likes

Lol! They are amazing! I like chicken and mushroom

2 Likes

Best wishes dude I have faith in u

1 Like

Thanks buddy!!!

1 Like

Hope it goes well!
I’m also on a diet I lost a few pounds :smiley:

1 Like

what do u mean ramen is full of fat? isn’t it just noodles?

1 Like

Congratulations on your decision to trim down. It’s a wonderful gift to yourself and those who love you, and it cannot be bought with any amount of money. Ultimately, it’s calories-in, calories-out. If you add aerobic exercise to your routine, you’ll lose weight faster, have great-looking muscle as well, and you’ll find yourself naturally eating sensibly without dieting being a chore.

1 Like

Good for you! :smile:

1 Like

I have to lose a few pounds or buy some new clothes. The waist is getting bigger.

Good luck with it.

2 Likes

Good luck matey. I have lost over 5 kgs mainly just cutting out a lot of sugar and snacks and upping the exercise. Portion control is the way to go and just being organized will help heaps!

1 Like

Raman. And sodium. And probably has no nutritional value.

1 Like

Good luck, @anon35166066! I need to pick myself up, dust off, and renew my dietary lifestyle changes, too. More so than butter, it’s the rolls that get me. Every time I go to a restaurant with free bread, biscuits, or rolls, I pack in at least 800 calories. Yikes! I haven’t been eating good stuff lately. We can diet together! Maybe a little diet club to help ourselves and others- motivate, make suggestions, hold each other accountable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.