šŸ—Æā‰1ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£ Say Anything the Twelfth 1ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£šŸ—£šŸ“£

No I didnā€™t start yet. But I failed at my last office job that was full time. It was too much pressure so this time I am looking for easier jobs. For example being a tutor/companion for 2 days a week with a high school sped student.

1 Like

I also applied to substitute teach and really hope that works out because it will really pay the bills!

Ahhh. I cannot talk to this girl from high school. She has a hypnotic way of speaking that puts dumb thoughts in my head about her and Iā€™m trying to keep this perfectly platonic/professional.

2 Likes

Took my meds - having a bedtime snack - feeling a lot better. So relieved.

4 Likes

Iā€™m feeling nauseous, and my stomach is still upset. I wish I could stay home, but my friend promised to cook us a delicious meal to eat for lunch at school, and I know he got up early to do so. So I have to go :frowning:

I guess I can always go home again if it gets too badā€¦

2 Likes

For some reason my mouse wouldnā€™t scroll down on these long feeds. Anyone have a clue as to what the frig was happening? I had to use the bar to scroll to the end but it made it hard to read all these messages! Apologies Iā€™ve been sniping! I just couldnā€™t catch up!

you can click the number and navigateā€¦ it is different between desktop and mobileā€¦

my mouse will wonk out at random times on windows 10ā€¦ gotta shake it back into place.

additional note: sometimes the components of the mouse get dirty and become unresponsiveā€¦ rubbing alcohol is highly effective and safe for the electronicsā€¦ sometimes ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€™s on too thick in hard to reach places so something mildly acidic (like vinegar) might aid in breaking up the gunkā€¦ rinse thoroughly with alcoholā€¦

and yeahā€¦ make sure your devices are unplugged lol

2 Likes

pow right in the kisser, pow right in the kisser, pow right in the kisserā€¦

@Rhubot is my idoruā€¦ senpai

Well, we are still alive this morning. Might as well keep going.

3 Likes

good news ive been waking up earlier. went to bed late last night about 2am but I was still able to get up by 830am. hopefully this is not a trend, I was really oversleeping for a long time.

anyways finally have something to do, my dad wants me to roll the lawn. so ill probably start that at about noonā€¦also its the best day ever its like 70 degrees farenheit after a long winter

What is ā€œroll the lawnā€?

itā€™s like this big heavy round barrel that you pull behind the mower or tractor. it compresses all the bumps in the yard and smoothes em out. there most often used on golf course greens but there also sold for residential use.

anyways we have moles tearing up the yard, so Iā€™m going to ā€œroll the lawnā€ to smooth out all the mole hills. then the moles will re-tunnel and that will let me know where to hunt them

1 Like

I thought you meant dethatch. Thanks for the info, I think I have seen them on golf courses.

1 Like

Donā€™t think I donā€™t know, what your sitting there doing !!! :open_mouth: :rofl:

I donā€™t know if this has been answered, but it usually means itā€™s time for a new thread because this one is too long.

1 Like

I want to travel!!

Maybe Indonesiaā€¦ or Thailandā€¦ I want to go on adventures. Today we have a warm weather and it is raining. Feels like it is almost spring.

2 Likes

I have been working non-stop since 8 am. Just gonna take a 10-minute break.

1 Like

I had a weird night of sleep. I went to sleep at 10pm and woke up at 11 thinking it was at least 4am. Then, since I was so wide awake, I too a Klonopin and actually slept!!! I got almost 5 hours of sleep last night! So awesome. I was expecting to have a rough night because of the pain, but I actually got a decent amount. Tough it didnā€™t feel super restful, but whatever.

Iā€™m excited to exercise again tonight. I think this first week I wonā€™t push myself too hard. Especially since yesterday showed that even just that pitiful 18 minutes was enough to kill my knees.

Maybe Iā€™ll go back to the rheumatologist and get on a better RA med to help my knees. Iā€™ve been meaning to go back anyways.

2 Likes

Also, itā€™s finally winter here. All winter was pretty warm but Sunday it started with a snow/ice/rain mix, sunny yesterday, and snowing today. Supposed to get worse tonight.

Hopefully not too bad.