🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

Made two blog posts so far. They are on the same page! I know lol, they should be separate pages, so I need to do more work. I would like to use a format theme like pinterest.

4 Likes

I have two blogs. One is for my design work (I do one or two blog posts a week)
The second is beauty and lifestyle - I do one post on every Tuesday and another on every Friday.
I used to do one Instagram post every day but I think it is way too much. Now I reduced 4-5 times a week.

I do a lot of Instagram stories though and by beginning of March I will make my own first unboxing video for youtube.

1 Like

I have one solid advice for you starting a blog. Work on accumulating emails from your readers.
Usually, you should have something very popular and targeted, such as sign up and now and watch my alien conspiracies show etc. You have to offer something nice to get people to register and the email list is the only solid database you will have in the future if you want to start making money from your blog.

Once you have let’s say 500 - 3000 subscribers, you can do a newsletter once a week and also pitch a product while sending the news.

I use MailChimp plugin for my blogs and also have a pop-up form other than an opt-in form.

Also register for google Adsense and advertise on your blog. You can choose the subjects google will pick to advertise and also you’ll make money from impressions as your traffic increases.

3 Likes

You’re smart. Thank you!!!

1 Like

On my way, hoping I won’t shite myself in the process. Something is not agreeing with my stomach, and I’ve had several short-warning runs to the bathroom already.
I tried eating a banana to alleviate it, but it only seems to have added fuel to the fire…
sigh

1 Like

I feel fine but have like a sudden outburst of anger for 3 minutes then it goes away for 10 minutes. It’s like a high and a low on a constant. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I still have some headache. Thinking of going out to Michaels for a little while, browsing some craft products etc and then going to the gym. It is 3:30 pm and my yoga class is at 6. I have to be there at 5:30.

So I’ll leave in 30 minutes I guess.

1 Like

Im fine, Im still seeing the future as words or images in my head, I remember some unusual things but I just ignore this stuff. I know there is a lot of schizophrenics who see the future and seek help, others just work as mediums or whatever…my grandma was a seer but I will just ignore this forever. There are hidden habilities with schizophrenia

1 Like

Being a teenager I’ve fantasied about being a detective.
Finally I’ve hit a job in a commercial research company,
doing mostly programming and creating models for excel databases!
Got no degree, but I’m here thanks to sheer luck and maybe some skill.
Gonna show off ma wits and hope they’ll get me involved in some cases :sunglasses:
This far my boss and her boss like me very much and think I’m smart af :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

I cancelled my pdoc appointment for tomorrow. I don’t have to go, I feel fine.

I am having some peppermint tea :tea: I have a headache. Then I will leave for my yoga class.

Coffee withdrawal sucks.

4 Likes

I think I passed my VIPKID teaching English online interview because the recruiter said I did an excellent job and it is just a matter of how much they are going to pay me… and that I should hope to complete the next test and remaining paperwork in 10 days. Once I start, I will try to start by doing 3 hours a night or anywhere less than 10 hours per week. I’m good at interviews but seem to have a problem with the stamina and stress tolerance required for working long hours… I am all excited about this job and hope it is not a lot of empty hopes.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the support @rogueone! I have 3 different jobs that accepted me, all part time and flexible, but if they don’t work out I think I will take an art class and focus on programming and art and maybe volunteering with a literacy program and maybe go to more mental health events or volunteer in mental health organizations. Fill my time with other things…

3 Likes

I just finished Flowers for Algernon. It was amazing! Kinda made me think of Shelley’s Frankenstein. A lot of deep themes run through the book.

Overall - a very good read. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

You are very smart!

1 Like

Thanks @anon84763962 <3

New idea. Maybe I will implement a “points” system for myself. Every time I study 1 hour or am employed for 1 hour I give myself a stamp or stick to a diet. When I get 20 stamps, I go out for bubble tea! That might motivate me since I am starting to get frustrated with programming and am resorting to all kinds of other activities like thinking about taking a job readiness class. Idk sounds super childish but it might help with work life balance.

3 Likes

what is the problem?

Why can you not get a job?

My yoga class went well.

It is already 8:00 pm

I have to plan tomorrow’s blog post. Take a shower, brush my teeth.

I just ate some cheerios tonight and made chamomile tea :tea:

2 Likes

Idk I am looking for work and got hired at 3 places right now. But if I fail them all I might take a job readiness class.

2 Likes

I’m looking up books from Stephen King’s recommended reading list.

He’s got some interesting/good taste for sure! I found quite a few titles at my library.

2 Likes

why do you fail at a job? Did you fail at 3 jobs?