🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

Let me look into it! Sounds good.

What was my personality type? @everhopeful ? ENFJ?

Edit nevermind I found it!

3 Likes

@Nomad I was considering signing up for MeWe. Does it display your real name to other users? Or is it all under a username?

1 Like

I can’t remember ! :astonished: I remember you were “commander” at one point but then you redid the test and got something else.

You’ll have to retake the test !

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

2 Likes

I’m currently reading Flowers for Algernon. It’s really good so far. Very sad but well written and thought out.

1 Like

4 Likes

Your profile must include your real name but you can choose who sees your profile. If you sign up, and uncheck “Allow others to search for me” you won’t be discoverable unless you yourself add people as contacts.

1 Like

I’m so exhausted. We’ve been cleaning and emptying this old apartment for only 3 hours and I’m soooo exhausted, but we have to get it done.

I finally went through and emptied my baking cabinets and since I haven’t been in the mood to bake in the last few years it had all expired. So at least that was simple. All in the garbage/recycling. Didn’t have to worry about trying to pack it up.

The kitchen is still a mess, though. I don’t know what to do with everything. I’m overwhelmed with it so I’m taking a short break. I’m sure it’ll just end up in a cluttered mess in a few bags that I’ll be overwhelmed to empty later. * Sigh *

1 Like

Time to make a snack and a coffee. :sandwich: :coffee:

6 Likes

I think you are a important person.

We all have something special about us to someone even if it does not seem thT wAy and even if we are bullied…

I believe there’s people out there…

My people …

I was bullied n bossed around in humiliating ways but I do not see them as right and I am polite .

Keep da faith yo!

And Arturo I hope you will find more stimulation in a positive and good way.

Not a destructive wAy .

Can you join groups that do some hobby tbT could stimulate you…

2 Likes

Why does that look like a wand in the commander’s hand? “Wingardium Leviosa!” :smile:

DON’T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH
2 Likes

I let my boyfriend boss me Around a bit because I assist him and he is s great man who I am thankful for every day.

We almost broke apart when he said I can not visit my neigher and am not to buy strawberries that were on special because we already had fruit.

That was not ok with me so I bought the strawberries and visited my neigher and told him we can boss each other around and get a cool flow happening.

He was raised differently than me.

He has Christian parents but he is not religious.

I am not ok with his parents family and friends bossing me around though.
They try and I am not ok with it.

If I am polite and thoughtful and helpful and ha r Love for them and serve them as I want to serve them a coffee food or so but not talking down at me and bossing me around …

My conservative voting father even says I should not take that from anyone not my own family either.

I pray we will find a way to have good relationships we both can approve of.

Thankful for my neigh n da dogs etc too

I pray for you guys but I do not belong to any religion.

I may agree with something’s but disagree with lots too.

So I have my own religion in a way and the bathroom is my church and yoga room.:blush:

Prayer is not necessary but I am spacey chick so it helps me come to earth and be humble and greatful

1 Like

Dinner break.

We’re so close to being done. We’ll be pushing it staying a little later than we should, but I think we can get it all done today and not have to come back ever again. Hopefully anyways. Not sure if we have to come back for any kind of move out stuff like an inspection or walkthrough or whatever.

Ugh. Dinner’s over. Time to get back to work.

1 Like

Took a bath - brushed my hair/teeth - sipping on ice water - feeling better.

5 Likes

I just deactivated my facebook account. Hopefully this decision will be for the long term.

5 Likes

Today is a rainy Sunday and I had nothing to do so I went to the city. I think the city here is very pretty in the rain, but seeing all the young people reminded me that I’m not working right now. Rainy days always bring back memories for some reason and I am reminded I’m not a normal 26 year old who can afford something nice while shopping. I do have jobs lined up but right now I’m getting a little too “into” finding a stable job. So I think I will apply to VIPKID’s tutor from home program and teach some Chinese kids English. I’m surprised no one here has tried this as it seems to be not too demanding and quite flexible. I will give it a shot. My goal right now is not to push myself to breakdown, just get enough work to feel productive and mentally healthy.

1 Like

When I am in another town or local shop and buy a drink I usually get one for my msn aswell.

Such as the other week I bought a takeaway coffee for both of us.

My man was in bigger town today and bought himself drink and stuff and did not get me s drink or anything.

No dramazzz!

:blush::two_hearts::pray:t3:

@everhopeful I think the l theanine makes me too drowsy to take on a work day.

1 Like

I’m going to have a bedtime snack. Good night lovelies. :innocent: Maybe tomorrow will be better.

6 Likes

Man I am exhausted. I went and bought supplies to teach with and did one practice lesson with my mom. All the acting and being energetic got me super tired after just one lesson. I hope I pass the interview tomorrow. I will forget about buying a car and just be satisfied if I can buy an art class.

2 Likes