🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

… great job…

1 Like

That’s cool. I’m reading some reviews of it on Goodreads atm. Some of them are kinda brutal.

1 Like

@Montezuma I have not read it.

1 Like

Well it’s very soppy!

1 Like

I woke up panicking about doing my taxes. :rage::expressionless: It’s only 1am and now I don’t know if I can get back to sleep. I should go take a Klonopin before it’s too late. I hate being wide awake in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen a movie adaptation of it.

2 Likes

They are trying to break us up.

They are using my eyes trying to steer me

But they will never succeed!

1 Like
1 Like

I’m hungry, but the meat I’m having for dinner is nowhere near defrosting yet, and I can’t stand having to eat any more bread right now.

I’m actually considering “defrosting” it on the frying pan and hoping it doesn’t take too much of the flavor and consistency.

3 Likes

just when I thought winter was over it starts to snow. looks like we might get an inch or two at this rate. anyways warmer temps being forecast for the coming week so the snow should melt soon…river is supposed to get up to flood stage and start back down

I went shopping again in the morning. I wanted to go to Zara one more time because the sale was 29 or less!
I actually found two new tops, a skirt and a gingham dress. It is soooooooo cute. I just tried it on and it looked amazing!

Once I was there, I also stopped by a very famous vegan food branch, it is called copper branch. They just opened one in the food court so I ordered an aztec salad bowl. It was delicious!

1 Like

Learning the basics of Wordpress right now. Just screwed up my website by accidentally deleting my main page! I guess you can’t edit it in Wordpress and Elementor. It’s one or the other! Big lesson for me. I’m pretty frustrated but I fixed it.

3 Likes

I am booking room escape game for an outing tonight. I hope it will be fun.
We will go and have some fun, then grab a bite to eat.

I am feeling better today.

1 Like

I’m endulging in some butterfly shrimp , a guilty pleasure

2 Likes

@everhopeful I got suntheanine 150mg how should I dose myself? I know you’ve gone over this with me before, but I’m daft.

1 Like

300mg at a time.

Actually stick with 300mg a day for a while.

600mg and above a day can cause problems if you quit it cold turkey. If you start taking 600mg a day you’d have to taper off it if you wanted to stop.

But you should be able to quit 300mg a day cold turkey without an issue.

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful.

1 Like