2 Likes
1 Like

Too late the thread has been HIJACKED

3 Likes

“Yes!” for 10 hours

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The last five times I’ve been to the doctor’s office, I’ve used another doctor than my regular one because the regular one has a long waiting list.

I’m liking the new one better, to be honest. He’s getting his own practice in two weeks, and it will cost me some money to switch doctors offices, but I’m gonna do it as soon as I can.
He feels competent and humane and smart.
My regular doctor seems bored. She knows what she’s supposed to know, and does what she’s supposed to do, but I’m missing that little extra. Y’know, that something that turns a good doctor into a great one.

I feel like this new doctor understands me better. He talks to me on a level where I feel we’re equals.

4 Likes

It smells like mcdonalds in here and im lovin it.

2 Likes

I have a good doctor now, used to go to walk in clinics, they just want to write prescriptions, my regular doctor now does her homework, and knows what she is talking about

1 Like

Just dropped a ton of friends because they were talking about “lolita” anime and were making heart faces and I came in and said stop and it started a huge argument with everyone jumping down my throat as if it was something else. “It’s a style of clothes”. Last I checked (and I checked just now) lolita still refereed to child abuse. So I’m not the delusional one this time. They are just trying to convince me that they aren’t in fact, pedophiles. Never felt too comfortable around them anyway, a lot of their profile pictures were little anime girls.

2 Likes

I wish someone would have explained to me that significant weight loss with type 2 diabetes can cause false hypoglycemia ( I get sick like my blood glucose is dangerously low, but it’s not.) This getting hellish. Sometimes I get within 2 hours of eating. I’m getting it 3 times a day or more now. If this keeps up, all the extra food I have to eat to get my blood sugar back up is going to hamper my weight loss. I hope this actually eventually gets better.

It seems like not much ever really get’s better. Except my weight but that’s not even where I want it.
There’s no possible way I can work this way. Even if wherever I work they let me stop to eat if I feel sick, it takes 15 minutes for bg to get back to normal after eating. There’s no f****** way any employer is going to put up with me being useless for 15 minutes. Not unless it coincides exactly with my break and that’s unlikely. I can’t even volunteer like that.

What pisses me off more is this was avoidable. The drugs that were most responsible for my weight gain and diabetes weren’t at all effective. They could’ve put me back on perhenazine and I wouldn’t be in this situation right now. The perhpenazine was useless as well but at least it never made me gain huge amounts of weight.

I don’t believe in fate but I believe in the possibility of hopeless causes. Almost all my goals in life hinge around me being able to work at least some. I feel so *******. I’m a freak and I always will be.

2 Likes

Uuuugh, I went to have a nap at 1pm, woke up several times but couldn’t pull myself out of sleep long enough to wake up properly, so didn’t manage to get out of bed until 7:30…
Why do I never learn?

I felt like I had to sleep, because it felt like torture staying awake when I was that tired, but on the other hand, I should have just had some coffee and pushed through.

2 Likes

My cat spilled mY coffee on mY desk so the keYboard and the tablet are not functioning properlY.
/
/disaster!
/
/

1 Like

I will take the afternoon off. Clean the whole apartment and the just chill.

1 Like

I finished cleaning the house. I still have to dust off the Tv and the bar but don’t feel like it.

I made a vegan lentil and rice meal with a garlic coleslaw salad. :yum:! I will not eat until evening though.

1 Like

Are you still on medication for diabetes? Maybe you need a med adjustment if you are losing weight.

Don’t give up on losing weight and getting healthy.

My partner is diabetic too and has the same problem but it is from his new stupid medication. If he stops that and loses some weight, it should be fine.

First get healthy and then try to find a job

1 Like

Today I tried on my two new size 6 dresses and they fit so perfectly and there is even room go down a size.

finally!

I am seeing the results!

6 Likes