Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🗯⁉:one::two: Say Anything the Twelfth :one::two:🗣📣

Not to be mean, but usually I start reading them and then skip over because they’re long and not broken up. It’s hard for me to focus and follow. It’s nothing to do with anything you’ve said or done, just how you’re saying it.

We need cure asap…??? Sup @Chess24

I am a little hyper today for some reason.

I should have made some chamomile tea but I made white tea which has caffeine. Not sure if I should drink it.

I have dreams like movies. I mean I could totally be a producer and just make movies out of my dreams. There is always a storyline and people, things I am doing, it was like watching a movie!

I agree. I always make an effort to read @tukey’s posts and I skip over most of the time.

There is a native american guy on my floor at the other end of the hallway and I saw him speaking with one of the middle eastern ladies. I never asked if he was native or belonged to a tribe but I asked if he could understand her (she only speaks in her mother language) and he was like yeah because he was stationed out there in the 80s. I knew he was a veteran but I didn’t know where he was stationed and I don’t ask certain questions so I don’t be rude.

I made a new dating profile. It’s a better site. Wish me luck.

My nurse practitioner is again super unsure about what’s going on with me. I am frustratingly now being told that I’m definitely not fitting into any clean box, including any SZ-spectrum disorder. She thinks it’s now more high functioning psychosis even though I feel like I’m functioning way worse than I was. :frowning: She’s also being very insistent about neuro appointments, so I’m worried it might be a tumor or epilepsy now

That probably isn’t it. They might just want a brain scan to be getting a better idea of what’s going on.

It’s very frustrating for me because it’s hard to get medical services here with my insurance, so I’m stuck in a gross limbo of not knowing what’s wrong

I understand. That sounds very frustrating.

CPR classes were cancelled today. Which is good because I forgot about them. Reasons being were inclement weather and low enrollment.

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the maximum dose of sarcosine is? I did a quick search but I’m not having luck finding it.

I asked once if I can take more than 4 gr and the admin told me it has not been tested

sooo today I had my appointment with my doc. she kept the same high dose of risperidone until all voices fade away. she promised that when i will recover I will be able to think straight again and even get a job. but currently I am still in an active psychotic phase.

Hey so many of you liked my posts. Sorry for creating a scene… Thanks! No it is not my first job but I have not held a job for longer than 3 months.

I went to the dentist and came back. Next, I have to do one ceramic tooth and I have to remove my wisdom teeth. In a month I guess.

I am drinking chamomile tea, I cleaned the apartment and finished most pending work for today.

I am still hesitant to actually shower at the gym. I don’t think I will. I will come home and wash my hair. The water is a little bit lukewarm so I think it should be fine.

Baby LED is having a bowl of sour cream and hot sauce for lunch. It was supposed to be dip for her quesadilla, but she’s just eating the dip. 🤦🤷

Sweet baby @LED.