Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🗯⁉:one::two: Say Anything the Twelfth :one::two:🗣📣

I live in FL but have my medicaid from Arkansas, which is my home state while I’m in grad school down here. I tried home pregnancy tests, but I want a blood test to confirm because I had some weird symptoms that seem to point to almost nothing else.

Believe the pregnancy tests. False negatives are very rare. What symptoms are you having?

Do you have a school health center you can visit? Going to the ER for a pregnancy test is a huge waste of resources.

Yeah, I remember they’re very rare. I’ve just been having this long-term nausea (esp. in the morning), sensitivity in certain places where it wasn’t before, mood swings, gaining despite not eating much, fatigue, needing to go to the bathroom a lot, etc.

I did go to the school health center and got an appointment for the upcoming week, but my ex is the one insisting we visit a “real hospital” and made me put off going to the campus clinic long enough. -_-

Those could all be from a lot of other things. Hold out for your health clinic appointment. They can order the blood tests.

Yeah, I am, and I told him I am because I’m tired of him not being responsible anyway

Are you on hormonal or copper IUD? How long ago was your last period?

Hormonal, so it was almost 2 years ago now that I had the last period, that’s why I’m super concerned. I can’t use my cycle to track at all.

I agree with LED, those symptoms could be from a lot of other things.

And I’ve been anxious about health problems often too. Back when I was sexually active, I was pregnancy tested more than once, to put it that way.

I found that once I “decide” it’s one ailment, I start fixating on it so much that I feel symptoms where there are none, and I forget to think of other reasons for them.

Weight gain, frequent urination, nausea when the bloodsugar is low (mornings), fatigue, those things might as well be due to diabetes, hormonal or metabolic issues, or a million other things.
I hope you get to see a doctor soon.

And… I know it’s none of my business, but your ex doesn’t sound like a healthy person to be around. If I were in your shoes, I would feel like he didn’t respect me enough to take me seriously.

Yeah, I’m known as a hypochondriac in my family, so I’ll center around a problem and obsessively check myself for symptoms if enough fit. :frowning: I gotta stop doing that and just go see a doctor instead of looking things up. But y’all are right, it could just be my thyroid being out again!

You’re also right about my ex. He’s very toxic to be around. After I figure this out, I’m not talking to him anymore. Only talking to him now because he promised if I was for some reason pregnant, he’d help pay for termination.

My parents are traumatized by me quitting this government job. My mom finally blew up at me and said i embarrass her in front of her friends. And my dad just started shouting random noises into my room just to “make my life worse.” Meanwhile I am studying a ton of JavaScript in hopes of finding other means of employment. My parents no longer believe in me. They are not used to seeing me fail since I always lived up to their extremely high expectations before getting sick. I told my mom I talked to @Imperius on here and he said he failed 5 times before making it. What is one ■■■■■■■ failed job? I will make money one day. Maybe not a lot, just enough to move out with friends, but I am mad they gave up on me so easily.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My phone is dead and my tablet is at less than 10% charge. I should get off my lazy butt and charge them and get ready for dinner.

My butt hurts. I need better chair cushions for my room so I have a more comfy time at my desk! I was too stingy :frowning:

You could use a fluffy towel or throw pillow until you get something better.

Yeah, I might use my little decorative poptart pillow as a cushion at this point lol

The CDs came. The beginning of a lifelong collection!

I grew up right next to a graveyard. I spent a lot of time in it, I’m at peace in it. my grandmother’s buried in it. anyways I had enough time to think about it…to wonder about it. if it’s a big conspiracy how come nobody says nothing. in my next life Id like to visit my old gravestone…my ultimate freedom, my eternity

I drink 4 orange kickstarts a day. I bought a rockstar the other day and my symptoms started to return. My dad tells me, “Aren’t you tired of being sick?” Eventually, I’ll get smart enough and stop sabotaging my health, unless the damage is already done. I like feeling stimulated. I just don’t like the thoughts that come with it. I’m super sensitive.

I think my all-nighter project is failing once again. I’m on my third energy drink, it’s 5AM, and I really want to sleep.

If I go to bed now, I’ll have insane dreams, but I’ll wake up just in time for my weekly cleaning of the apartment.