🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

I am still bummed out I have to quit this job because I am quite motivated by the decent pay. But I will look into other ways I can make money. I applied to be a part time 1 on 1 tutor and after school coding teacher. I also am looking into computer programming by studying JavaScript and possibly freelancing in the future. Might take a art class that meets on Sundays since I always wanted to get back into art. I am not a wuss and enjoy being busy. But this job was just too busy for me, it doesn’t mean I’ll never find a job again.

1 Like

Went to a Chinese buffet with my wife and son for lunch earlier. Talked about moving to Germany some more and talked about University over there. Been a nice day so far!

1 Like

Signing up for a free drawing day at the museum next week. You can bring a sketchbook and pencils. Then next month I will sign up for the Sunday class on drawing and painting in the museum. I talked to my best friend and feel better. I will apply to more jobs that sound easier to make up for all this spending. It feels bad to me to quit such a basic job. I was so close to my dream of moving out and having money for a car and trip to Japan and all this ■■■■. Today I did a lot of coding but still don’t feel fulfilled. I want to at least make more than I spend…

2 Likes

Goodnight lovelies. :innocent:

3 Likes

MIt has been a tough week but I notice going to work seemed to toughen me up a little or something. I managed to study twice as much on my online class than usual. I didn’t go out and spend a penny. I didn’t take as many “phone breaks.” Man this job was so good for my mental health… :frowning: also my room smells weird today. :frowning:

My eyes popped open a couple hours ago, after only about four hours of sleep. I was wide awake, so I decided just to get up, have coffee, do my usual morning stuff.

I didn’t go to work last night or the night before, on account of the snow and how terribly my car handles it. Now I see in the weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning that the national weather service is calling for a mix of snow, freezing rain and sleet. Freezing rain, really? That’s the friggin worst! Yeah, I’m most likely not going to work tonight. I’ll probably just chat with my very good friend most of the night again; that’s more fun, anyway.

Even if I am giving up money, that job/money is not worth risking my life or my car. My car insurance has a $500 deductible that I could not afford if I got into a wreck for which I was considered at fault.

Anyway, I’m rambling. I’m just not seeing much in other threads that I really could or would want to comment on.

1 Like

I slept for 13 hours last night :sweat_smile:
I guess I’m either going to be up all night, or get super tired due to sleeping too much.

I had a hard day yesterday. Three panic attacks; one in the waiting room of the doctors office (embarrassing)

Then I had to go out and socialize even though I hate leaving my house and didn’t feel up to it. Also I had to be around drunk people and I find them soooo annoying.

I got into a spat with my boyfriend too. We rarely fight so when we do it really upsets me.

Don’t want to leave my bed today. But I promised I’d give my bff emotional support today since she has a really important appointment.

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I want to go to the store and buy an energy drink, and stay up all night. Not sure it’d be a good idea, though.
Caffeine tends to give me raising thoughts, and staying up all night will make me feel weird, but I have a need to reset my sleep schedule somehow.

1 Like

I feel like I should take the kid to the playground and enjoy the sun and vitamin D, but I’m so lazy right now. I’ve been pushing myself a lot lately and I just don’t want to even stand up. But that’s not fair to her. Hmmmm.

I wound up buying 4 different energy drinks :sweat_smile:
I’ve never tasted any of them, so I’m interested to see how they’ll be. The one I’m drinking right now is a danish one called “Faxe Kondi Booster Free”, and as the name suggests, it’s sugarfree.
I bought two sugar-free energy drinks, and two with sugar.

I’ve been having a headache today, and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m missing my daily caffeine boost. It’s going to be a long night if the people from my discord server keeps having other things to do than voice-chat, but most of them should be waking up soon.
Nerds with lives? Unheard of! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s Starfinder day and I’m still bitter I didn’t get invited to play this one.

I am struggling with severe fears I am pregnant despite an IUD, and my POS ex-bf keeps putting off taking me to the ER, since that’s all my insurance will cover here. :frowning: I am very sad.

Where are you from? Can you not get a pregnancy test at a dollar store or pharmacy?

I live in FL but have my medicaid from Arkansas, which is my home state while I’m in grad school down here. I tried home pregnancy tests, but I want a blood test to confirm because I had some weird symptoms that seem to point to almost nothing else.

Believe the pregnancy tests. False negatives are very rare. What symptoms are you having?

1 Like

Do you have a school health center you can visit? Going to the ER for a pregnancy test is a huge waste of resources.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember they’re very rare. I’ve just been having this long-term nausea (esp. in the morning), sensitivity in certain places where it wasn’t before, mood swings, gaining despite not eating much, fatigue, needing to go to the bathroom a lot, etc.

I did go to the school health center and got an appointment for the upcoming week, but my ex is the one insisting we visit a “real hospital” and made me put off going to the campus clinic long enough. -_-

Those could all be from a lot of other things. Hold out for your health clinic appointment. They can order the blood tests.

Yeah, I am, and I told him I am because I’m tired of him not being responsible anyway