Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🗯⁉:one::two: Say Anything the Twelfth :one::two:🗣📣

Just want to say that I didn’t quit yet. I had no filing today and it is all data entry. I have a problem with physical activity so this job is much better for me. And it’s a big project, I won’t finishe till next week! Yay it is easy! I can sit down and take my time. Anxiety is down. I think data entry is a easy job for people with sz!

Starting to like bing more than google…lol. We’re not showing up on google search results but we show up on yahoo and bing.

Vacuuming is so daunting. I don’t feel like I can get over that hump to actually get it done, but I really have to do it.

Maybe go plug in the vacuum and put it in the middle of the floor.

It’ll be in the way and a constant reminder.

You’ll do it, then you’ll feel so accomplished…

:rofl:

I am so tired of racists and bigots.

It is bad enough that they get validation from each other because they all act like savages and break the rules but there is nowhere kinda, accepting people who follow the rules can go to validate each other on this subject because that’s against the rules.

End them.

But I only need to vacuum the bedrooms because that’s where the carpet is and they were treated for fleas on Monday so I don’t really have the option of not doing it. Ugh. I mean, I’ll get it done, but ugh.

I wonder if I make three posts in a month if the world will end?
As this is number three, we find out in the morning.

Have a happy Friday.

Darth Vader if only u could be so bold. The Imperial senate will not distill for this. When they hear you attacked a.

Don’t act so surprised your highness. You weren’t on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

I don’t know what your talking about. I’m on a diplomatic mission to Alderran.

U are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor. Take her away.

Ive seen Star Wars too much

I am going vegan!!!

This whole week I ate healthy and I feel SO much better! Lots of fruits and veggies.

I am getting so sick of animal products.

It will be tough to get accustomed to eat at home more but let’s see.

Nice,

I was vegan, briefly.

Right now I’m making these vegan cookies (mostly because they seem relativly healthy and I have all the ingredients).

Good luck, there are no health benefits if you eat meat and cheese in moderation.

Awesome recipe, @goldenrex!

Just found my USS Whirlwind (PC-11) Ball cap!! It was dirty so I’m getting it washed right meow! #Navyveteran

Thank you,

But ends up the recipe is NOT awesome.

The cookies are edible and will just have to be my sweet treat for the next couple days,

However,

I will not be making them again…

:rofl:

Good to know - thanks for the update, @goldenrex!

I am exhausted with the insurance problems in this state. I cannot find services outside of campus that can do long-term care and possibly help me with disability and other stuff if I want. I am also struggling with a severe fear of being pregnant right now, and urgent care is awful down here. >:( If I have to wait in an ER for 5 hours again, I will… be very mad. :rage:

Just figured how to program a radius on Google maps Api.

I just shoveled the snow, we got a foot of it, I did about half, way to much to do at once, Running out of room to put it, most snow I have seen here in the 10 years I have lived at this place

Next up is to come up with a customized border for the map ie the areas we cover.