🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

If you’re overdosing and laughing about it you need to be in the hospital. Will your mom take you?

1 Like

I can’t sleep tonight. Just caved and took some Klonopin. Hopefully it helps since I didn’t sleep last night either. I’ve been having some pretty scary intrusive thoughts lately and it’s keeping me from sleeping.

Are you ok? @korieve

I’m sitting in the emergency room. They want to keep me to make sure it won’t affect my blood pressure. They want me to talk to their psych nurse to see if I need to be put in the psychiatric ward

4 Likes

I’m really glad they’re checking you out at the ER. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Arguing with people with different points of view, we all try to get each other to see from another point of view. To this we become angry, in that we try to teach each other, but nobody is ready to learn from another. Sometimes we try to learn and do not understand. So then we must realize, our point of views do not cross paths. Forget who you are and start anew.

That unintentionally rhymed btw

2 Likes

They have me hooked up to some monitors, my heart rate appears to be around 48 but it starts going down when I doze off and the monitor starts beeping

2 Likes

48 is too low
what is going on

ru ok

There was a flash of light the other night. It was a meteor.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to having the next two nights off. I have to do laundry tomorrow, but that’s all I’m doing tomorrow. Monday I have to go teach. But yeah, two nights away from the gas station will be nice. It’s just past 3am, and business has finally slowed down.

5 Likes

why does this disease seem to make so many of our lives so tragic? esp for the low functioning crowd like me? it seems so unfair

1 Like

I am understanding more and more about myself. The more I understand the Aztec way of thinking, the more I understand what my thoughts mean.

2 Likes

This one is @spiderpig’s baby, so you’ll have to take it up with her.

2 Likes

I’m binging on Family Guy. Voices keeping me awake and I had a nightmare and woke up sweating, heart racing, and shaking. So seeing Meg comforts me.

4 Likes

did you see the veteran-aryan gag on that new episode with amanda seyfried? that was a nice joke.

1 Like

I’m going through every episode on Hulu, been at it for a month or so, but on season 11 where Stewie is thinking of breaking up with Rupert.

1 Like

check it out

1 Like

That was funny. I’d be confused too. I haven’t seen any new ones lately though. I’ll get there.:slight_smile:

1 Like