Ribeye steaks today....what did you have?

seared in liquid smoke and butter in the skillet…just as good as a grill for us…we and the dogs had a delicious meal. rare…only at the first of the month can we eat like that…ran all the extra errands on pay day and found out we needed power steering fluid…the little noise went immediately away that was why I checked fluids…yayyyy…

7 Likes

I was craving bacon so I made BLT for supper.

3 Likes

oh my goodness that sounds good…did you use mayo or miracle whip? ha

I feel cheated now, lol. I had instant strawberries and cream oatmeal. :yum:

1 Like

I went to a steakhouse this evening and ordered an open face Reuben
It was gross :nauseated_face:

We went to Cowboy chicken. I don’t know if it’s a chain or only that one. I had a quarter chicken, white with twice baked potatoes and a salad.

Mom cooked last night. Ham fried rice and succotash. It was really good.

2 Likes

A grilled cheese sandwich with apple slices.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to have. I could make a salad. I could make soup. It’s really cold here and I got stuck out in it for a bit this evening so soup sounds nice. I have the makings of potato soup. hmmm. Well, I think I just talked myself into potato soup.

1 Like

Ribeye is one of my favorite cuts. Tonight I had leftover yakisoba and now my mom’s making French dip

2 Likes

Italian Sausage, kale and bean soup from Hello Fresh.

2 Likes

Popcorn chicken and fries

1 Like

Ribeye? Too expensive for my blood, even in the beginning of the month. We get steaks when there’s sales. Beef is just too ridiculous these days.

3 Likes

Sushi from Raley’s.

2 Likes

@ZombieMombie yes it was twenty dollars for two ribeyes…I thought the price pretty good…otherwise we always eat like hamburger.

Havnt had dinner yet its still morning. Migjt go out to eat today. If not i will do homemade fried chicken and chips.

1 Like

1 butterfly shrimp and some bbq chips. Gonna have Mac n cheese later.

We buy the large chunk of meat and cut our own. Saves at least 70% off of retail. No way we could afford them otherwise.

I can’t swallow worth a damn. I guess it’s fair because I don’t need to eat like I used to. I owe that to lybalvi.

I had a girlfriend once and we’d eat out every meal so all the money I worked for went to food.

Sometimes we’d go to a barbeque shack and have the all you can eat buffet of barbecue ribs. It was ghastly! The carnage!

She’s a vegetarian today and very overweight but she cares about it now not like when we were together.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.