4 Likes

My grandma had this saying, “never argue about politics, religion, or baseball”

1 Like

^^^… or potatoes. (Freaks.)

2 Likes

OUR FATHER THY WILL BE DONE !!!
(DROP)

2 Likes

What if those beliefs are the results of a flawed cognitive process, in other words, they are wrong beliefs. Then you are simply fueling the other person’s delusions. So I can’t necessarily guarantee that I will honor your request in all the situations I encounter. If I did then I would be doing something wrong.

6 Likes

thats true, some people who have delusions and unusual beliefs should not be encouraged,

2 Likes

I see no difference between religion and delusion…except the scale at which they function…

1 Like

Really…its not OK to further delusions…unless its the Jesus delusion…

1 Like

you dont understand

Present any form of actual evidence…other wise my friend I’m afraid you don’t understand…

its nice to be nice

Again…show me why your religion is diff than any other delusions…with some form of tangible evidence…that can be replicated…its not about being nice or not…

1 Like

live and let live

That statement may imply that I too have/practice beliefs.

Beliefs and disbeliefs are simple black and white 1’s and 0’s.

Instead, I prefer to tag the unknown with probability ratings of being true or false.

1 Like

everyone has beliefs as far as i am concerned, like a code by which they live by unless they have problems and then it can be impaired like in sz with delusions and faulty thinking etc

That’s disappointing …I hope the next generation of humans let’s go of their delusions…and embraces the future with even half as much energy as we waste on god… Maybe our race will survive…

1 Like

you really are hung up with the whole God thing arent you lol

Notice that they seem to only attack Christianity. I don’t see them putting up pictures of Muhammad. At least it seems like that is the one they attack. Just saying is Islam the no1 religion now.

People—
In the name of @Patrick’s pink helium balloon, please stop with the contentious religion debates!
—Mod-beam

Edit: LAST NOODLE!! :grin:
Edit2: @shutterbug — Stop cross-dressing my clothing, pest. :angry: :spaghetti:
Edit3: @shutterbug — I can’t help it if you look better in red high heels than I do. I’ll just have to concede the crown of Miss Post-Ghost-Editor to you Pixel. :kissing_heart:

That explains a lot.

Best edit yet: Stop eating my edible undies and I’ll stop borrowing your clothes. ~ Pixel.

Pixel— I couldn’t help but notice that you mention edible undies ALOT. These might interest you

Stop this nonesense, I’m trying to take over the universe you guys are a distraction - Minnii

6 Likes