Respect others beliefs

please respect others beliefs

3 Likes

I respect others’ right to their own beliefs but I don’t respect all beliefs. Some beliefs are just messed up (e.g. racism and homophobia).

9 Likes

…Respect is not a given nor should it be…it would give false validity to ignorant concepts…so yes you can bow to false ideas…but no I will not give you or your lies any more respect than I give the tooth fairy…

1 Like

Let the games begin :smile: (Sorry)

1 Like

and here’s me thinking this was going to be civil lol

1 Like

Now I’m just picking…of course I respect you as a fellow human…but I owe your god no favors…nor anyone else’s god…

3 Likes

well thats up to you, i try to respect everyones beliefs no matter who they are or what they believe,

i dont normally have a go at other peoples beliefs just for fun like some people but i realise how easily that can be done,

all i ask is for some respect for people and whatever they believe, you may not have to like it but the least you can do is respect it, and respect that some people actually like something that you do not

1 Like

Damn straight!

I’m sick and tired of being pushed around by potato worshipping heathens.

:rage:

6 Likes

This picture kinda scares me :smile:

1 Like

The good thing about science is it requires no beliefs…it can be proven with facts and replicated…your gods fail this most basic of requirements…like I said you can have your Jesus but I give him as much respect as I do the toothfairy…

Called it!

Eats popcorn

I believe in santa claus xx

4 Likes

My grandma had this saying, “never argue about politics, religion, or baseball”

1 Like

^^^… or potatoes. (Freaks.)

2 Likes

OUR FATHER THY WILL BE DONE !!!
(DROP)

2 Likes

What if those beliefs are the results of a flawed cognitive process, in other words, they are wrong beliefs. Then you are simply fueling the other person’s delusions. So I can’t necessarily guarantee that I will honor your request in all the situations I encounter. If I did then I would be doing something wrong.

6 Likes

thats true, some people who have delusions and unusual beliefs should not be encouraged,

2 Likes

I see no difference between religion and delusion…except the scale at which they function…

1 Like

Really…its not OK to further delusions…unless its the Jesus delusion…

1 Like

you dont understand