Resolve about being single

Hi all,

I think I’ve been going through a midlife crisis for the last several months and since it’s almost Valentine’s Day, my hormones are working overtime. For the last few years, I’ve been perfectly content with the fact that I’ll most likely be single for the rest of my life. But lately, I can’t help but look kind of longingly at beautiful women. Not so much in a sleazy Larry Flint kind of way; more of a Chris Martin Parachutes - era Coldplay one. I live a pretty satisfying life though and I’m lucky with who is around me and what I have. I have had my own foibles with the opposite sex. I just want to accept my singleness for good.

Mike

1 Like

Me too. I’m accepting that fact. I’ll never stop hoping to meet someone, but in all likeliness it would bring about more issues, I just have trouble connecting with people, we would probably annoy each other and fight and argue over petty stuff. If I do meet a woman, I’ll do my best to treat her like a princess, there are many things I want to change about my life but it won’t happen. Let’s hope I get to have a long life and see some of my friends pass away before I do, and end up in a better place at the end of it all.

1 Like

I am single,have had one relationship in the past…there is fun and uncomfortable moment in my relationship,if there is another chance I would probably grab it,unless it’s against my instinct then I would not pursue it

1 Like