Research reveals autism and schizophrenia share common traits

No I’m working part time and I’m a full time student. It works for me for the most part because it allows me to keep my stress levels minimum as my classes are online.

I love my job but I also hate it…to be honest I can’t fully explain or understand why I hate it.

1 Like

U are a good functioning…!!! Take care and have a lovely morning… how are ur rattos… are they available…

Yeah I’ve been functioning excellently since starting modafinil. I have setbacks here and there but mostly this is the best I’ve been in years functioning wise. Lately it’s just my sleep that’s been a hot mess and it’s nerve racking trying to preserve my sanity on top of that.

My rattos sadly are both passed away now. One of them went earlier this month (she was old and had cancer) and the other I lost last summer to an infection that didn’t respond to medication. :disappointed: I miss them a lot. They brought me so much happiness and peace.

1 Like

We won’t tell Princess Pixel that.

:blush:

1 Like

There is nothing illegal about experimenting with humans.
It is absolutely legal.
I , being a faithful Jew, will consult with a Rabbi about whether it is permitted for me personally to experiment.
After all the hope is that I will be able to study Torah and observe the commandments of Jewish law.
( Of course by experimenting I mean with genetic modification, not BS antipsychotics)

I’m just joking everyone.

Why are we even talking about human experimentation?

1 Like

Good question…:thinking:

In a certain regard clinical trials are a form of human experimentation.
It is part of the progress humankind is making, part of scientific research.
So, it is also part of the conversation about a cure and better treatments for schizophrenia.
@GentleSoul

1 Like