Reply to a post by email-how?

@discobot I see there’s a reply to a post by email badge but how do you do that?

2 Likes

Please log out @firemonkey and after 5 minutes i will @ your name and you should receive it as an email. You can reply to that email lol. But you have to be logged out to receive email.

That email will arrive in your inbox after 15 min i think so you should wait and log out

i was wondering that as well @firemonkey ahah

1 Like

@firemonkey Does it work? Hit the button reply in your email to receive this badge. First post by email lol

1 Like

how do you know these things @anon51414962 haha you will have more badges than me soon haha

1 Like

If someone replies to me or @ my name at night, in the morning i have it as an email and also a notification from the app discourse :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never really log out of here so i guess i just log out and i get an email and then i reply by email and thats it?

1 Like

Yes. Let’s test it lol. Please log out now and after 5 min i will @ your name and after 15 minutes you will receive an email, and you must reply tyo that email. Ok?

@asgoodasitgets Does it work?

Hit the reply button in thunderbird- no badge.

Did you received the email @firemonkey ? You didn’t reply by email lol

I received an email at 8.11. I clicked the reply button in thunderbird to reply to it.

I have a gmail account and i replied to that email

Works if you use a phone too. I used a phone and got this badge…hmm might have been email. Usually use a desktop.

1 Like

i didnt even get an email :joy::joy::joy:

No badge despite replying by email. Obviously doesn’t work for me. No problem I hardly ever log out anyway.

1 Like

You must be not active logged in here to receive an email. Sometimes i get an email after 30 min of being off this site lolk

@firemonkey what is that badge you got that says hotlink? lol

its ok i checked and i was like wow, you got over 300 views on a link :slight_smile: that is amazing :slight_smile: haha you da mannnn :v::v::v:

1 Like

It’s when a link you post is clicked on 300 times.

2 Likes