Remission of Schizoaffective Disorder Using Homeopathic Medicine: 2 Case Reports

An exception to the rule?

I’d guess that the authors faked the results. Probably a fraud. (Paper never refused ink.)

1 Like

Not an exception. Placebo.

2 Likes

Doesn’t the UK see homeopathy as a sham? I vaguely remember seeing something like this in the news.

1 Like

I tried ayurvedic med for sz …they didnt work… psy med are full of side effect …

I saw a health documentary that suggested that drs should take advantage of the placebo effect by using a stethoscope to listen to heartbeat, take blood pressure, and things of this nature at each visit even while practicing drugs based medicine. It would go a long way to boosting the legitimate effects of the drugs with an additional placebo effect. The placebo researchers say that the medical drs presence and actions induce a strong placebo response merely by the fact that the patient has invested belief and trust in them.

1 Like

Hmm… So they were still on meds?

It’s an illness that has remissions. And placebo does work. Look at all the recent trials thrown by unusually large placebo effect.

I’m glad they felt better, but it wasn’t because of homeopathy.

1 Like

I believe that alternative treatments help sza disorder. I am living proof that they do. I use the alternative treatments of mindfulness meditation, yoga therapy, CBD oil, prayer, and music therapy along with conventional antipsychotic and anti depressant drugs to treat my sza and they all work gloriously.

2 Likes

Hey Gina, what kind of CBD oil do u use? Any thc?

Gina2, what did you take that helped?

Gina all those things have scientific proven effects so there not really like homopathy

1 Like