Remeron will kick your face

I hadn’t taken remeron in fifteen years. Omg it is heavily sedating. Who else here has taken this med?

Maybe it’ll be less sedating as time goes on. Your system will probably adjust to it.

2 Likes

Yeah he put me at 7.5mg and only take it when I need it .

1 Like

I didn’t realise you could take an AD just when needed. That’s interesting !

Best of luck with it. Sometimes being sedated is good though!

1 Like

I slept all day the other day. Yeah I didn’t know either it’s been so long.

1 Like

I take it… It was very sedating in the beginning, but i can’t do without now. I like it.

Try to adjust dose, i take only 15 mg to sleep and to prevent sexual dysfunction from AP’s. You can go to 7.5 mg.

1 Like

Some people just use it as a sleep aid i stead of an AD. Im on 15 mg. Was on 45 until the hospital ■■■■■■ up and put me on 15. I miss 45mgs.

1 Like

I use to be on 15mg a day when I had horrible insomnia but also needed an antidepressant

1 Like

Yeah it’s good for that. It’s been a while since I have taken it.

1 Like

Didn’t make me sleep at all. It made me hungry. I would get out of bed and eat crackers with butter, cheese, and peanut butter and jelly.

Then it killed my libido. My PDoc then finally took me off of it.

I hated that med.

1 Like

Are you taking it for depression? Or sleep? From what I understand, the side effect of somnolence, along with limited efficacy in treating depression, is the reason it’s now primarily used as a sleep aid.

1 Like

Yeah for sleep. It’s pretty powerful.

1 Like

I only took it once, and it gave me the worst headache I’ve ever had. I took a vicodin and it didn’t touch it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.