Rejected from University

I got rejected from my University of choice. I’m a little sad :disappointed_relieved: :sleepy: :sweat:

1 Like

Do you have other universities you can apply to?

1 Like

Yes I applied to a few others, but I don’t anymore if they will accept. My GPA is so low

Is there any way you can improve your GPA?

1 Like

So sorry, I know the feeling. The first read of the rejection letter is disappointing.

2 Likes

My friend was rejected for medical school in my state. She ended up going to the Philippines to study. It worked out.

2 Likes

It can all work out.

1 Like

Nop nothing I can do sadly. That’s why I am applying for another Bachelors course

Sorry you got denied. There are ways of increasing your GPA and making your application stronger. Look into that.

I guess for me, I feel bad because my GPA was just below 3.0 at a prestigious university while studying my favorite subject, math.

I don’t think I’ll go back to school or work in the foreseeable future.

1 Like

I’m not sure on your age and whether universities where you are, but in Canada you can go as an adult 21 or over and they don’t care so much about GPA.

1 Like

Me too… you’re not alone, my friend.
Have you applied to other universities by any chance?
I’m here for you. You’re not alone.

Sorry to hear of the bad news. Maybe you can apply as undeclared, and then find your major 1-2 years later. I applied undeclared, its worth a shot

Are you in the US? If so, community colleges accept everyone. You could go there for your first 2 years of college. If you get good grades there, it makes it fairly easy to transfer to a university. Maybe not your choice but there are plenty of schools that will accept you if you do well at community college.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.