Regrets due to sz

Do you have a lot of regrets? SZA and depression, bad decisions, identity issues, along with the inability to speak so often has left me with many regrets in life. Could I have had that career and relationships that I wanted back then? I certainly could have contributed more to society if I didn’t have such bad negs. I don’t know, but I’m left with many regrets about my life and still have them daily.

5 Likes

I regret everything about it, cost me a fortune

4 Likes

I regret refusing meds for so long. Made for some hard years

3 Likes

We all have regrets but it’s up to us to try to look at the good in our lives.

4 Likes

Eh, not really. I don’t have regrets. I would’ve done the same things given the opportunity.

1 Like

I’ve had a complicated life. Looking back, I was damned if I did things and damned if I didn’t do those things.

So I don’t really have regrets just a wish that things had been easier or simpler.

3 Likes

I have a few big regrets of mine, all have to relate to what caused my sz. One sz induced regret is some lady came into my head and told me to spend $500 at the mall so this guy would love me, I only had 700 at the time and I spent all day running back and forth from store to store trying to spend it. But she told me to make myself happy so I chose to spend it on healthy food and the people I love and I got expensive gifts for my family. It was still a huge waste of money though.

2 Likes

I’ve engaged in REALLY embarrassing activities because of psychosis. I don’t even want to think about some of the stuff right now. lol

1 Like

@eventhopeful agree same as you now I feel iam getting my life finally together working 2 jobs one self employed Ebay Uk and other finally for good people.Looking for place of my own,going to travel a lot more,hopefully find a girlfriend and do some conservation work in Africa aswell

1 Like

I regret taking Piracetam. I wish I had known there was a schizophrenia risk to it.

1 Like

Yeah i have some regrets. I used to be a good distance sprinter, but i was too frightened of coming last that i refused to compete. I would have set the school record had i had a bit more confidence in myself. I also regret my attempted suicide. It really rocked my partner. Even today he worries about this occurring again. I wish i didn’t do it, as i don’t like people worrying about me. And then there are other regrets such as me being a dick. I find it hard to move on from that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.