Regain lost skills

Even when i got sz in my mid-teens i still completed my engineering studies and worked as a compueter coder for 8 years.

But after that i couldn’t cope anymore and became jobless and never managed to get an IT job or any job again.

I lost my coding skills.

I want to regain them back.

What do you think, can i?

1 Like

I think if your sz is controlled now, you can start bringing back skills by using your mind more at home. Do puzzles etc to get thinking again. Do logic games and practice math. You may very well get your life back

1 Like

thx for the suggestions

maybe i will give them a shot

1 Like

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lost most of my skills due to sz but I got two back, using this forum and playing video games with friends.

1 Like

Ok good for you

1 Like

Before sz I was working part time as a gym manager and was studying full time physiotherapy in university at the same time.

1 Like

Do you play video games? Maybe it can help you and keep your mind busy so you don’t think about negative stuff. I just play Call of Duty Cold War.

1 Like

Ok

Asfggghhhsddff

1 Like

I m not much into video games

1 Like

What about watching tv, youtube, movies, netflix, music, etc? For me the more I keep myself busy the better I feel.

1 Like

I surf YouTube and watch tv a bit

1 Like

i’m sure you can regain the skills… it will take a bit more effort now probably though but i believe it’s possible if you can find the motivation to do it…

1 Like

Thanks lekkerhondje

1 Like

I lost my skills due to invega so for me it’s a medication thing. If it’s the same for you you can try lowering your dose or changing medications.

1 Like

Actually my situation after I became sz is better than what it was before.

1 Like

I believe the human brain is beyond our comprehension in it’s power, and I believe in it’s ability to heal itself.

1 Like

Hmm.

Thus May Seem Strange. But!, Our Professional Lives Don’t Need To Stray To Far From Our Spiritual Lives. Walking Parallel, Calmly, Quietly, Peacefully, And Of Sound Mind. Within…, The Metaphorical Room Of Both Structures, Can Become Very Incentive And Happily Helpful.

How Is That Possible, You May Be Asking Yourself.

Well, I Shall Tell You.

Spirituality Doesn’t Have To Sit In Judgement Alongside Traditional Religion.

But!, What It Can Do, Is Give You Enough Space To Slow Down, Reset, And Begin Again.

With New, Clear Tools Helping You Cope With Fresh Ideas To Find Solutions To Olde Problems.

Don’t Give Up Jus Yet (!!!).

Sincerely?.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.