Refusing meds

I still wonder if I would have been better now by accepting taking meds at the start of my illness. I stopped meds for 1-2 years. My negative symptoms became worse after on the same med and dosage. I think stopping meds was stupid and damaged my brain as now my negative symptoms are worse.

6 Likes

I wish I could go back in time and fix that…

1 Like

I was much better than now…Taking 5 courses/semester, getting very good grades, getting close to my 2nd degree cousin who wanted to get married and get Canadian citizenship. We ate together in restaurents etc I fked all that up by quitting meds, thinking I am Hitler, leaving everything and going to Germany by myself thinking I would become president of Germany…

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:
i m sorry for your suffer
start from beginning take them regularlly
be sure to eat healthy like omega 3 chocalate and fruits and vegetables and balanced diet
what eases negative symptoms i find it is
it is vit b12 espicially sublingual and injection good too
pls dont miss dose :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thanks @saynow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I miss that stamina I had. Now all I have from her is her instagram and Facebook. She’s not really my cousin, she’s in my grandmother’s family, 2-3 years older than me. She came with her parents eating at our house nearly everyday. She was a pharmacist in Venezuela and asked me about working in a pharmacy here. I still had my Dr and pharmacist friends back then so I asked them. Psychosis is horrible it made paranoid and I insulted both friends bcz they told me to not quit my meds and that I am delusional and sick. They blocked me from Facebook.

1 Like

i know what you’re going through. Stopping my meds on and off for 3 years brought me nothing but suffering. Now the meds are only helping me intermittently.

1 Like

Last time she spoke to me was on Instagram slightly over a year ago. I was stressed when she spoke to me asking how I am. I am ashamed of myself leaving everything and going to Germany and not replying to anyone except sometimes my parents. My brother called federal police and told them that they lost me and that I might be somewhere in Germany. They told him that they can’t help. Her family left Venezuela bcz they were scared for their lives and bcz it was too poor, everything is expensive.

You went to Germany? I had relocating delusions, I went from LA to Vegas, about 300 miles. Did you know anyone in Germany?

1 Like

No, I stayed in hotels then in student housing. I just went to german school for 1-2 weeks and stopped bcz of negative symptoms and I was unmedicated for 1-2 years. I paid for 4 months, stayed 3 months in the student housing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.