Reducing delusions

lots of weight almost 3 times the amount youve gained

That sucks. Do you exercise? I sometimes go swimming. And I dont cave in to the cravings, i drink lots of water and like those cereal bars if I’m ravenous

Did you gin becasue you started to eat more or was it only the meds?

ive tried to pick up jogging after i was released from hospital but i quickly realised that i lost all of my endurance and couldnt run more than 2 rounds. also i didnt feel any pleasure from going through the trouble of physical exercise - at all. im still lifting weights every week but only because i have to not because it makes me feel great. tried to do it more often to lose weight and gain more muscle and train every 3rd day but just couldnt do it due to feeling nothing but stress. i eat anything i see, really, because i cant see or feel the importance of keeping a strong will and maintain a diet. ive tried to eat veggies and meat only (like i used to, for years, before the illness) but gave up after a week because i didnt feel any satisfaction of achievement.

i believe its a combination of both. after i was released from hospital i didnt eat that much but still gained weight - because i believe i have a weaker metabolism. but now i tend to eat alot - not because i feel hunger or crave it but for some other unknown reason. i just stuff myself. perhaps to experience joy, out of boredom or something.

:\ sorry about that. have you talked to your doc about this?

yeah but they kind of ignore it. whenever i used to point to the fact i gained weight they talked over it and focused on other subjects. i got the impression that its a non issue for them. they put their emphasis on me being more active and getting a job etc. is your doc/psychologist also like this?

Yeah a bit. Last time I went to see him I left there being scared of a relapse, he sounded worried about it since I’m going back to school, but maybe its just my paranoia idk

did you have your first episode when you were in school?

Nah. I was working as a waitress, like 15hrs a day really stressful

compared to school it should be alot easier. as long as youre taking the meds you shouldnt feel paranoid about it. what are you doing right now until the school starts?

Im getting my drivers license, it keeps me busy

Thank you, I think its fine, it shouldnt be very stressful

hah well thats basically like school. if youre not getting a relapse now then you shouldnt have one when in an actual school. also how old are you?

1 Like

I’m 28, i tried to get my drivers license before but I used to work a lot there wasnt time

Thanks I feel the same way

i got mine at 19 :stuck_out_tongue:

eheheh I tried at 18 but was working, and then after that didnt really needed it so I just let it go. Now I could use it, already have a car so I’m good to go!

I don’t hallucinate, I just have delusions and I took Abilify for 2 years, Geodon for 2 years I was fine, now switching to Latuda and I still don’t have any delusions. Latuda hasn’t given me any weird side effects. It seems to be working for me. what kind of delusions do you have?>

Are you concious afterwards of what has happened, what you have said and done while in it?