Schizophrenia.com

Redbox wtf?!

I like redbox $2 to rent a blue ray dvd. Its convenient and hassle free. But those bastards have tricked me twice now. Me and my girlfriend saw krampus in the box last so we rented it finished shopping and went home and put it in. It turned out to be a b list horror movie that came out in 2009. This is the second time i got b list trolled the first being hansel and gretel. Why are these movies even in redbox i researched the company they give money to random people to make knock off crappy versions of a list horror movies. The hansel and gretel movie was made for dvd and come out inbetween the big budget versions theatrical and its home release. This krampus movie came out 7 years ago and was purposefully added to redbox around the time the big budget versions dvd release. Wtf redbox…this is just shitty business practice. They know it will get rented because we want to see the real movie so they bank off thus dvd troll as nd it sucks. We turned it off halfway through it was un watchable…any one else been redbox trolled?

1 Like

Not sure what redbox is. Dont have it australia??? But that sounds dodgy what they are doing. The almighty potato should sort them out. That krampus movie looks good though. The new one :stuck_out_tongue: not sure if it out on home release yet?

1 Like

Get Netflix bro

Redbox is a dvd kiosk. Im sure the potato father frowns upon dvd baiting lol. I have netflix and hulu they both kinda late to the new to dvd party.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.