Recreated @Prophet account because

I had my account anonymised months ago. I think it was about 2 months ago, I can’t recall. However, since then I still come to this site everyday a number of times, and read the posts, so I figured I may as well have an account if I am going to visit it that much.

I currently take a 300mg Seroquel tablet at night. I don’t like taking it, but I have to take an antipsychotic, so this is what I am taking for now. I have been on Seroquel for eleven and a half months - almost a year.

6 Likes

Hello @Wallaby my dear Aussie friend!!
I am headed for the health club!!!

1 Like

Welcome oz friend. .!!! What are u upto…???

1 Like

Still have a boring sz life and have to take my medication in a few minutes.

3 Likes

Hows ur father…!!! Prophet. … hope he is doing okay…!!!

1 Like

Yeah he is okay. I still live with him. Had trouble with my younger sister who lives with my mother nearby. She went to jail for 2 weeks for assaulting my mother and smashing things, but she is back there again. She is mental but I don’t think she takes medication and is an alcoholic. She won’t even let me visit my mother at her house.

2 Likes

Can u take her to the pdoc or doc…!!! May be she is bipolar…!!!

1 Like

Yeah she is on disability for Bipolar.

1 Like

Are bipolar also disable…!!! Why dont u show her this forum… it will help her to pour her thoughts. … take care bro.!!

2 Likes

Good to see you back bro.

2 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back prophet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.