Recovery from an episode

I had the most intense psychosis. I understand it more and the origin of how the psychosis works too because I believe that although psychosis is unnatural some of it is universal. Basically, the way nature/universe evolves is through Gnosis which can also become psychosis/EGO. EGO feeds delusion and psychosis. Gnosis is freedom from false beliefs/delusion and fear/psychosis. I was able to make a breakthrough, but I also decided to take the Aristada last week. Then I called my psychiatrist who said I have seemed to make some progress/toward healing from my addiction and recovery. I will be starting the pills on Sept 1. I will be off the injections and I am only taking less medicine to help with the sleep and to slowly reduce the chronic dependancy. I plan to begin to start working because I have recognized and learned from my hallucinations and delusions. I have returned from the abyss sending love and light to all who wish for health. I cant explain it all nor do I understand it all, but we are not alone even in the darkest nights. Reach for peace within.

1 Like

well welcome to being stable minded !! keep on your meds and keep in close touch with you pdoc and make sure the meds are working well without side effects…my meds have no side effects and I am so happy now…good going…!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.