Recommend Matrix / Simulation social sites

Good point. It varies a lot. Not trying to target christians because hearing God speak is wide spread throughout other religions, but I was brought up christian so that’s all I mostly know. But all the christians I’m aware of say that if the voices are good it’s from God and if they’re bad they’re from the devil.

No one would take meds if their voices just told them to pick up their socks, brush their teeth, and leave the house now or you’ll miss the bus.

By telling you half the people aren’t real, your voices are interfering with you having a normal life.

4 Likes

I have actually, what’s your point?

Don’t be ■■■■■■■ rude!! How can you expect help if no matter what you obviously made up your mind. Everhopeful posted an article like you asked, nobody is lying to trick you.

You’re obviously delusional. I hope this thread gets closed right away and you get help, you obviously need it.

2 Likes

If you’re hearing that, it’s probably going to interfere with your life and you should seek help.

It isn’t a question of whether you like the things you hear or not, it’s a question of whether they interfere with having a normal life.

2 Likes

I think it gets closed because there are christian admins who don’t want certain info spread. How’s that for a theory.

The simulators could be Christian though.

You clearly are since you’re posting about delusions. You need medical help, not a forum to delve you deeper.

If there is Christian admins why are they so adamant about making sure there is no discussions of religion on this forum?

Anyways, the mods could have whatever beliefs they want. It never interferes with the forum and there is no ‘Christian undertones’ or else I would run from this site screaming bloody murder.

3 Likes

This is a recovery focused forum. You’re not looking to recover. This whole thread screams of crazy. You need to get help with your delusions.

3 Likes

This is absolutely not an OK thread to post on this site, @unreality. You’re breaking several of our rules. If you post anything else where you encourage delusional ideas or ask for links to other forums where you can encourage and be encouraged in your delusional thinking, you will be suspended. This is a recovery-oriented forum, and we do not want these kind of threads.

6 Likes

Also, just to clarify, posting about religious beliefs is not allowed, even if it’s in the context of atheism and even if they’re not your beliefs.

3 Likes