Recent purchases?

thanks. I just ordered the blue string lights. but it was 100ft of lights. maybe a bit of overkill, going to run them up all around my living room/dining area. will post pictures when I do. also my area rug is supposed to arrive in the mail Friday. so my place will be decorated before Christmas.

2 Likes

My Father went online for Cyber Monday and ordered a watch and hoodie for me.
These will be my Christmas gifts from him.

He also ordered a nice sweater for my brother.

2 Likes

I just bought a whole bunch of cold and flu meds for the family, lol. The gigantic boxes at Walmart of generic Alka Seltzer plus maximum. Only stuff that works longer than 2 seconds.

1 Like

Sweet choices! I recently bought Little Women and a wet n wild makeup highlight kit. About to go get Starbucks.

1 Like

I bought my soul back from the devil.

1 Like

I love all of those things!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I recently splurged and picked up a used Canon Dslr camera.

It’s one of the older Canon Rebel models. But I’m so looking forward to it!

:smiley:

3 Likes

A new t-shirt. Anyone remember this music magazine from the 70’s/80’s?

4 Likes

Christmas cards

2 Likes

LS! I am happy with my new aircleaner. No longer a running nose. Air pollution can take more than two years of your life expectancy. And the air in Amsterdam Oud West the Netherlands is very polluted. I hope and think an aircleaner helps.

1 Like

Let’s see. I bought a French Press coffee maker. Four games on PS+: The Sims 4, Unravel, I am Bread, and GTA V. Oh and some odd food items like Escargot and Shallots.

:innocent:

2 Likes

A square piece of steel- 1x1x3/16

It’s a cute skirt @anon77621692

1 Like

Thanks! 15151515

1 Like

Five NOS 6V6GT power tubes and an NOS 5U4GB rectifier for my Swart guitar amp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.