My rats
My fish
My career (art therapy)
Art
Music
Finish school

22 Likes

Are there many jobs in art therapy?

I do know at the mental institution where I spent 18 months, they had art therapy. It seemed pretty hard to get the art therapist’s attention, however.

2 Likes

@Froge that is an awesome idea. To list the reasons to stay here is really great. There are many times in my life that doing that would have been helpful.

4 Likes

Not a ton really but demand is going up in social services in general.

2 Likes

that sounds like a really rewarding career

3 Likes

I think so too, that’s why I gotta stay

4 Likes

i don t have any reason left actually.i wish my country allow to euthanasia.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @anon68444330 !!

Keep your chin up.

4 Likes

You feeling better moon garden? Are you going to go to the hospital?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I’m trying to avoid it

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve turned a corner and thinking in a better Direction. Excellent

What keeps me here is my Goddaughter and my cat. Also the people I would hurt

4 Likes

I’m trying to but idk if I’m there yet. I’m just sick of everything

2 Likes

This is where it starts. Didn’t you just have a court hearing with your ex? I’m sure you’re still under a lot of stress

1 Like

Yeah I had court not even a week ago. Still feeling the effects of that

1 Like

Stay focused on that. Keep it in your mind.

1 Like

@Froge No Doubt. Thank God you got that behind you. So did anything come of it?

It’s not really behind me. She took so long with her side she didn’t get through it all so we had to reschedule for Sept. 15. So I have to deal with it again

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Froge . That strikes me as ridiculous, that she could drag it on like that. Hopefully you can put it aside in the meantime. Wishing you all the luck with that

2 Likes

She is ridiculous tbh. She had 20 screenshots of things that weren’t even related to what protective orders cover lol and also the things she said about my motives behind them all were outlandish

1 Like

She sounds like a “special” little lady, lol. Obviously she is just trying to justify her own wrong. Hopefully that will shine through loud and clear in court

1 Like