Reason powers my mind

Been working on being reasonable and rational for over 20 years now. I think it’s what led me to make good decisions.

What powers your mind?

5 Likes

I try to stay positive, rational and thankful.

3 Likes

Caffeine, women, and logic.

4 Likes

Good thread. :+1:

2 Likes

Reason is the only tool we have to deal with the world effectively. Harnessing its power is the key to attaining confidence and control over your life

1 Like

An emotion as such tells you nothing about reality, beyond the fact that something makes you feel something. Without a ruthlessly honest commitment to introspection—to the conceptual identification of your inner states—you will not discover what you feel, what arouses the feeling, and whether your feeling is an appropriate response to the facts of reality, or a mistaken response, or a vicious illusion produced by years of self-deception . . . .

1 Like

This is really good right here. You got it down.

1 Like

Reason is the best resort when love and light doesn’t exist anymore but is not enough

I came to a weird conclusion that psychosis powers my mind,
I’m so capable with my psychotic mind it’s almost insane :joy:

1 Like

Reason and logic give you the power to control the world and decide what to love and light up

This is philosophical :sunglasses: let’s leave this​:wink:

What powers me is a desire to improve. Emotions fuel me without them life would be bland.

1 Like

I have emotions but I make sure they’re aligned with what makes sense to me as best I can. The opposite attitude of mine (which is my sister’s) is that how you feel is what’s real. I’m more what’s real is how I feel (as best I can)

What powers me is caffeine, woman, magic, and my pets. Also cute pink fuzzy things.

3 Likes

I try to stay positive, really has helped me to continue on

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.