Really think I will be buried alive

I feel like I’ve been given signs that I will be buried alive soon. The voices and messages I’ve seen all say I will be buried alive if I get a C in college. I’m really worried I will get a C and then it will be over. The voices say I will be in a coffin and I will never get out. I’ll be there forever and ever. They say that they will create a copy of me so that my friends and family will never know I’m gone. I’m suffering from this belief day and night.

The voices keep saying quitting college is the only way out. All day long they tell me to quit school. I feel like no one can help me. People try to give me advice, but I never believe it.

I’m really miserable all day long. All I want is to be able to go to school without worrying about my grades so much. Every semester though, at the end of the semester, I start to believe that I will get a C and then I will be buried alive forever.

My opinion is if the voices are tellin u to quit school, thats failing worse than a C… Getting a C is passing still, quiting is staight up not getting credit…

I’m paranoid beyond belief. I keep imagining myself in a coffin just sitting there and doing nothing all day long. I feel like everything will be taken from me. Everything that I love will be gone.

The evil voice in my head keeps laughing at me. All day long it makes fun of me and tells me “get in the coffin!”

I really like so many things about life, but the voices say all those things will be taken from me forever.

Let’s see, what signs and messages have I received over the years…

1. Aliens will colonize Earth by '97. (Didn’t happen.)
  2. Aliens will have me killed before Y2K because of my inside knowledge. (Still here.)
  3. Aliens will have me killed every year between 2001 - present. (Still here.)
  4. I should kill myself because I’ll never get married. (I’m married.)
  5. I should kill myself because I’ll never have a family. (Have a daughter.)
  6. I should kill myself because I’ll never have a job. (Have a successful career.)
  7. I’m stupid and useless, I’ll never be able to function at school. (I function better than most normies.)
  8. I’ll be made to suffer if I don’t obey the voices. (Been ignoring them for many years and doing fine.)

…and so on. d00d, it’s just a broken part of your brain making noise. It’s like a radio that’s half-tuned into one station and half-tuned into another and you’re getting some weird crossover. It’s nothing special, it’s just noise. Ignore it. The only power your voices have over you is the power you give them.

10 Likes

I feel like I’m wallowing in my own misery. I found written messages around my house that have made me believe that everything is real.

For all you know, you wrote those messages in a psychotic state and put them there yourself.

Try to logic your way out of it:

• How will the voices put you in a coffin when they don’t belong to physical beings?
  • How will getting a C make anyone want to burn you alive?
  • And who’s gonna burn you, and how?

And are you talking to a psych professional? Are you taking the necessary meds? If not, please seek help. It doesn’t have to be like this.

4 Likes

Pixel’s been there and done that. The voices are powerless, just ignore them. Just live your life and be happy, and start thinking of some happy alternatives for your life. Imagine something other than a coffin!

1 Like

I keep thinking about it and for some reason I just believe it is true. I keep reaching out for help, but nothing makes it better. I talk to my parents about it too and they don’t believe it, but I do.

The voices keep telling me to quit college. They say the only way out is to quit college. All day long they pressure me to quit. I’ve quit college due to the voices before and I always felt bad about it.

I just keep thinking that if I don’t quit it will be the end of me. I don’t understand why it matters so much! It’s just college! Yet the voices have made it their personal mission to get me to quit. It’s not like I’m trying to hurt anyone! I just want to go to school! I just wish I didn’t make these bets in my head about my grades because it has been ruining my life. I just want to finish school, that’s all. So why do I have to quit? It just pisses me off.

The voices keep telling me to quit school. They say that I will be buried alive if I don’t quit school. I have only one week left to decide whether or not to quit. Friday is the last day to quit.

The voices are a bunch of misguiding liars, it’s safe to ignore them.

1 Like

In that case, you should know that these fears will never come true. Everything my voices said never came true, no matter how real it looked like. I know that many people believe that their voices are real people, even me, but they are not. My voices told me that they would burn me alive 3 years ago, it never happened…

1 Like

Maybe it’s wishful thinking. Ripped all of the responsibilities and just lie there in a comfy bed.

Could it be that the voices is your brain’s way of telling you that college stresses you out, and it wants a break?

U know ur not going to be buried alive though right? I wouldnt let it bothet me since u know thats not going to happen. If u get a c take the class again. I got a c in basic math… basic math! And now im taking it again. But i want to take it again cause i want a better grade. But dont let em get to you ur strong u put up with alot that most people cant understand. U got this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.