Really in the mood for a Gyro

No olives, just Feta cheese and spinach @TheBest.

1 Like

Oh okay. Looks good.

1 Like

I just check looks like the nearest Greek Restaurant to me is over 90 miles. But the better ones are in St Louis. That is over a hundred miles. Road trip tomorrow, flip a coin which direction do I go.

3 Likes

Yum. 15151515151

2 Likes

I hope you have a safe drive @Ridgerunner. I’m sure you have great food that is local.

1 Like

@TheBest
I just check another direction they look like they have a nice Greek restaurant. It is also over 90 miles. But I think I will wait till I go for some other reason too.
The best restaurant near me is 14 miles. It was the closest to me. Now there another one closer but the first one is still the best.

1 Like

Yes similar type but we eat thin falt bread…!!
Looks yummy…!!!

1 Like

You seem like you live in a great area. Whatever works.

1 Like

I do love where I live.

1 Like

Have you ever had ranch dressing @far_cry0?

1 Like

Whats that…???

1 Like

It’s mainly used on salads, but you can dip chicken wings in it and it’s really good.

2 Likes

Nope i havent yet tasted it… but they may be available in supermarket around city… how does it taste like…!! Brosky.!!

1 Like

Now I want chicken wings

2 Likes

It’s pretty unique. Hard to describe. It’s really good though. Has a lot of calories though. It’s similar to Bleu Cheese if you’ve ever had that.

1 Like

I love blue cheese dressing. Especially dipping hot wings in it

2 Likes

Do you have a wing restaurant you go to where you live?

1 Like

Now I can’t decide whether I want a gyro or wings for lunch

2 Likes

haha that’s a tough call

In East of Canada at every pizza shop they have something called a donair. It’s like a gyro except they use a condensed milk sauce with garlic. It’s so delicious.

3 Likes