Really frustrated with ongoing thoughts/paranoid obsessions

Jimbob you are an intelligent, loving, down to earth, giving and honest young man. I know in my heart if you could work you would. I think you would find joy in working, but you have the deck stacked against you. Please stop beating yourself up for the few bucks you get for being disabled. You deserve to be able to take care of yourself and it’s not like you live a life of luxury. Be a good friend to yourself and apply for the benefits that you are entitled to. And stop beating yourself up, you’re doing the best you can. It’s okay to have good days, it’s okay to feel good and be happy. You don’t have to be miserable everyday to earn those benefits. Let go of the guilt. You are doing your best. I’m sorry if I’m off base or butting in but I don’t like to see you suffer.

2 Likes

@Leaf much love xx

1 Like

I hope I didn’t overstep, but I love you and want you to take care of yourself and be your own friend. This stress you’re putting yourself through is killing you.

1 Like

You didn’t overstep at all leaf. You went to the heart of the matter and I appreciate it. Am just feeling exhausted just now from the hardship of it all.

1 Like

Imagine what you’d be like off of meds jim, thats what its like in reality, we wouldn’t cope and we are not lying by saying our worst day bc thats how bad it can get, we still suffer even on meds so it doesn’t really matter, they know we take meds and then we tell them why and then thats it.

If i didnt take meds and i’m not afraid to say it but i’d be in hospital totally dependent on others for all my needs, scared out of my mind, delusional, panicky, i’d probably be dead, no joke mate. this isnt a lie and its something that they need to be aware of,

It would cost the nhs a lot more to keep us in hospital at a time where they are trying to cut down on beds etc, do you know what i mean?

2 Likes

I am done with the stress of mental illness too. How long can one person be sick…i work so hard to put my life togeter and seem things have become normal and then there something wrong again. Im fed up. And then on the other had killing myself seems also abit extreme. So what do i do? Just hope untill i thow up i guess

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.