Really fking pissed off today

God damn mother in law bull ■■■■.

9 Likes

What is happening to you?

My son stops over night once a week at my mothers house. I get to catch up on sleep. But my partners mother is complaining it’s not fair she doesn’t have him at night.

So I’m not having him go anywhere now cause of this childishness

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Qwerty. Must suck when they stick their nose in your business

2 Likes

Yeah seriously.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better.

1 Like

To top it all off my finger on my left hand is numb. Been like this since I woke up. Think the problem is in my elbow from repetitive stress when I used play piano.

3 Likes

I think you need sleep.

1 Like

Certainly a ■■■■ day. Here’s hoping your mother in laws huff will back down and you get good sleep - you must get exhausted

1 Like

I really do get exhausted. There are some days I go to bed and think to myself I could just sleep 24 hours.

1 Like

Learned a stretch for this. It takes two people so if Mr QWERTY is available he can help. But one person holds the arm out while you use the other hand to press circles into the muscle under your armpit near your chest. The person holding the arm rubs circles up and down the hand along the nerve and into the wrist while moving the joints around to loosen them up. It stimulates the nerve and helps it start firing correctly again.

3 Likes

Thanks. I shall try it.

1 Like

I play guitar and mandolin and my pinky was numb for awhile today and I felt bad. Tonight holding my phone my hands keep falling asleep. It just gets worse and worse, don’t it?

1 Like

sorry about your mil. I used to have a lot of trouble with my first wifes family. bad.

hang in there…rooting for you.

1 Like

I definitely understand this… :upside_down_face:

Hang in there

1 Like

I’m with you sister. Here’s a socially-distanced (((hug))) 100% guaranteed to be free of in-law cooties.

:heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.