Real Schizophrenic Househusbands of Beverly Hills: Episode 1- The Baconator Debate

(Jack has schizophrenia. But in spite of that he managed to marry a rich woman who is a nutritionist to the stars. Jack likes some of it. It’s great in the bedroom, and staying at home has it’s advantages. But the house work can be grueling and being married to a nutritionist can sometimes make you feel like you are missing something out of life)
(Jack walks into a Wendy’s with another schizophrenic househusband of another nutritionist to the Stars Frank.)
Jack: We made it. I told the wife I’d be working out. Now we can eat a Giant Baconator and fries along with a coke.
Frank: Cool.
(Suddenly both wives walk in. Their names are Jenny and Laura.)
Jenny: It’s interesting to share ideas and here’s a good place for a nice salad. Hey there’s our husbands. Oh my God what are you doing?
Jack: Not this time Jenny. We are men and we’ve got to have something real.
Jenny: But the drugs you take will cause you to gain weight rapidly and get diabetes with that crap you want to eat.
Laura: Frank I’m mad at you.
Frank: But we are the men of the house.
Jenny: Since you are both on disability we pay all the bills, and Jenny here chose not to have children due to the genetic risk. We deserve strong, lean, and healthy men. We don’t want couch potatoes. Put those burgers down now!!!
Jack: OK dear. You win.
Frank: Yeah I can’t argue against that.
(The couples hug and they walk to the juice bar across the street.)
(Next week: Jenny and Jack plan to have kids. Laura and Frank consider changing their minds.)

6 Likes

Bravo :clap: very good !

Mr. Squirrel caught serious hell the week before Xmas because Mrs. Squirrel made a veggie dip for supper causing Mr. Squirrel to head forthwith to KFC for a bucket of chicken that was consumed in the Dad Pit.

“You said we needed to eat healthy!”

“Not THAT healthy, meals should involve SOME food!”

Yeah, very good @Blizzard!

Lol, Jack and Frank should ask for some weights to pump some iron, then the wives can’t complain about their burger intake!

1 Like

Reality Shows are never scripted (?) If my ex-wife ever finds me, I will refer you to her. She works in raw foods in L.A. You could probably get a show.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.